Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Does anyone have Picassa?

I have several pictures that were sent to me in an email and can't figure out how to transfer them into picassa. Anyone know

Maof,
    I use Picasa, I am not sure what you are asking here, unless you do not have it in your system yet? Download it here

http://picasa.google.com/

After it has installed, open it and it will load all your photos automatically. I use it to locate photos faster in my computer or send photos to family in a web album. If someone has sent you some photos using Picasa, They should open for you in a download folder within Picasa when you open it?

If you do have Picasa, but just can't get some photos to view in it, you may need to go to the settings and have Picasa look for a certain folder that the pictures are in.

Ragtop - I already have Picassa but I had several pictures that were sent to me via email and I'm trying to transfer them to Picassa. I just can't figure it out...ugh

Stosh Guest

Picassa won't automatically get your photos from your e-mail. You first will have to physically save them on your hard drive before Picassa will recognize them.

Stosh is correct,
    If you were able to see the pictures in the email without downloading them, you will need to "right click" and "save as" on each picture. make a folder for them in your "My Pictures", and Picasa will see them.
    If you had to download the pic's before you could see them, then they are in your "download folder" you can either move or copy them to "my pictures" or adjust Picasa to also look at the "download folder" too.

It can be as confusing as hitting "start" when you want to "stop" your computer

Confusing it is. It's a nice program to have....easy editing, etc. but, on the other hand, kind of a pain in the keester. Thank you both.