Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Fire Pictures

Default Fire Pictures

Ran across this scene early Sunday morning. Don't worry, both homes were vacant, but the garage was evidently occupied during the night...
    Attachment 689

Attachment 690

Attachment 691
    Last edited by Lowell; May-01-09 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah D Fuindah View Post
    Thanks for the pics.....But why the hell does our illustrious webmaster make you log on just to view a pic? Other sites don't.
    Also, why are the photos provided as links, rather than being embedded & viewable right in the post. Do I have my display options set wrong or something?

Links can be here as long as the thread is [[ depending I guess on where your pic's are hosted at ), But pic's that are embedded & viewable right in the post will be gone when the poster has to delete some of their attachments once the limit is reached? That's the way I see it so far, I hope there is another way that we just haven't learned yet?

testtesttest
    Last edited by Jimaz; June-06-09 at 02:52 PM.

If the poster neglects to click the paperclip arrow at the top of the edit window to actually attach the uploaded image, it doesn't get embedded and only a link appears.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-19-09 at 08:35 PM.

Here a paperclipped version of the above.

[[The above image will vanish when I have to delete that image to conserve quota.)
    Last edited by Jimaz; June-06-09 at 02:52 PM.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    testtesttest
    Test Results: Positive. Negative. Positive.

[[And bunny ears on Coleman wouldn't have helped.)

Blah D Fuindah, I'm always logged in whenever I visit here. Maybe allowing DetroitYES to save a cookie on your system would help? I don't know. I'm just guessing.

I hope that helps.

Default Fire Pics

Those are good photos, where was the location of the fire?

I can answer that, 7 & Telegraph.Sorry for the thread steal Devman.
    Last edited by reddog289; April-20-09 at 12:17 AM. Reason: left out stuff

I clicked the paperclip icon on the top of this reply so we'll see. Yep, you are right, 7 mile / telegraph. I could smell something strange in the air, and a few minutes later I saw the billowing black smoke.

Wow, your gas is "cheap." $2.00 for premium, mine is $2.54.

Sad about the fire.

no...unfortunately that is just $2.00 for regular...michigan started doing this lovely thing where stations are allowed to charge more if you pay with credit card to help cover their fees...so the first number is cash and the two bucks is same gas payed for with credit/debit. 6 cents a gallon adds up...