Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lilpup Guest

Default More stink around Cox

How hard would it be for you to figure out what company was your telephone service provider in 2003??

911 transcripts ordered in Greene case

Mine was SprintPCS

He can't look at bank or credit card records? I believe, if he found something with that phone number from 2003, he could easily find out the provider of that number. Right now, there are search engines that tell you the phone company of any number. Besides, has he changed phone companies that often? I've only gone between WOW and Comcast since 1998, so it would be pretty easy for me. Maybe Americast, I think, but they were bought out by WOW. How many times has he changed providers?

He really has a lot to hide, huh?

I'd like to nominate that as the rhetorical question of the year.

Can I get a second?!

The McNamara group should've been watching where they put their Cox all these years.

Does anyone else think its a matter of time before we find what stinks???
    He's dirty you can just tell. His political aspirations is the reason he hopes this all blows over.

I wouldn't trust that slippery little jerk as far as I could throw him ! I would even go so far as to say, he was at the Manoogian Party himself. He is as dirty as Kwame, it just hasn't all hit the fan yet. Hah, Good one Gannon!

stink around cox..hehehe.....

Thanks, but I cannot take credit for it.

I was channeling an adorable and brilliant redhead who used to frequent these parts, known as Velma.

She could never get enough of Cox.

Puns on his name, I mean.

Funny, I always thought she played for the other team.

He smells of Cox stink.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbred View Post
    I wouldn't trust that slippery little jerk as far as I could throw him ! I would even go so far as to say, he was at the Manoogian Party himself. He is as dirty as Kwame, it just hasn't all hit the fan yet. Hah, Good one Gannon!
    Dude, I called that when this sh*t first started, only I included evryone who gave KK money to have attended the party, Penske, Karmanos, etc. Makes you wonder.....

Chuck_MI Guest

Cox for governor. He maybe a little mixed up in the Kwame Kilpatrick business, but who really cares? He's our Top State Attorney and he has tremendous investigative skills. He has rooted out crime of our neighborhoods and brought gun violence and drug dealing to a stand-still. Who are you going to vote for? I'm with Cox.

He's drenched with Kwame and will go down with his buddy. Maybe not to jail but it will destroy his career. So what happened at the Manoogian, Attorney General Cox?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_MI View Post
    Cox for governor. He maybe a little mixed up in the Kwame Kilpatrick business, but who really cares? He's our Top State Attorney and he has tremendous investigative skills. He has rooted out crime of our neighborhoods and brought gun violence and drug dealing to a stand-still. Who are you going to vote for? I'm with Cox.

What flavor is the Koolaid, Chuckie?

You are deluded, man. Open your eyes, this guy is poison. Tainted along with the ENTIRE McNamara/Cheeks/Kilpatrick group...better get with the program, or suffer more bullshit from these vampires.

I will forever have the picture in my head of him crying on TV
    about his infidelity. Creeps me out every time I hear his name.

Morganroth also wants two other depositions stopped -- former Detroit Police Chief Jerry Oliver and a woman named Brooke Jordan. Local 4 has learned that Brooke Jordan used to be Brook Lizak, who worked for Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox. Lizak quit working for Cox and moved to Arizona after rumors about the party and possible murder of Greene began surfacing.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22815230/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_MI View Post
    Tell that to the residents of Detroit... this sounds like another one of Cox's "Urban Legends"....

P. T. Barnum was right about what "happens every minute"!

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post

WTH????? I'm just watching this on the 10:00 news!!!!! This is CRAZY! Morganroth is trying to stop the depos of Bernard Kilpatrick and Jerry Oliver???? And this Brooke person? WHY? And this woman left the state, changed her name, and left the law career completely?

OMG, this stuff just makes me want to scream. Because the truth is like so obvious but yet still not. But you KNOW, its like with OJ, you KNOW he did it, but how do you prove it? and why is it moving so sloooooooooow?

Gotta say, Norman Yatooma is a pretty good lawyer, he is really digging into this thing, I just wish he had sharper fangs right now!

Chuck_MI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    What flavor is the Koolaid, Chuckie?

You are deluded, man. Open your eyes, this guy is poison. Tainted along with the ENTIRE McNamara/Cheeks/Kilpatrick group...better get with the program, or suffer more bullshit from these vampires.
    Sorry. My comment was meant to be sarcastic. Upon re-reading it I can see how it might be construed as pro-Cox. Pro-Cox I am not.

Chuck_MI Guest

I am also equally averse to the cock-blocking techniques of those who are in power. Cock-blockers suck and I have no patience for them.

Chuck_MI, you are redeemed.

I retract my vitriol.

Thanks for the clarity...and the odd non-pun followup.

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    WTH????? I'm just watching this on the 10:00 news!!!!! This is CRAZY! Morganroth is trying to stop the depos of Bernard Kilpatrick and Jerry Oliver???? And this Brooke person? WHY? And this woman left the state, changed her name, and left the law career completely?

OMG, this stuff just makes me want to scream. Because the truth is like so obvious but yet still not. But you KNOW, its like with OJ, you KNOW he did it, but how do you prove it? and why is it moving so sloooooooooow?

Gotta say, Norman Yatooma is a pretty good lawyer, he is really digging into this thing, I just wish he had sharper fangs right now!
    Why is MM trying to block this? What is the real reason behind this woman's murder? Is this the woman that had Cox's eye?

If Morganroth is involved and actively trying to block the depos, then you have to wonder what information Christine Beatty has given to him, since he was her lawyer. She's supposed to be deposed too but so far he hasn't mentioned blocking that one.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post

I'm not defending Morganroth by any means, but it is impossible to draw conclusions from this. Yatooma may seem like a pretty good lawyer, but there is no way of knowing that based on this story.

Yatooma, like Morganroth, comes from a lineage of lawyers and loves being on television [[like so many lawyers). Difference is, Yatooma is a relative youngster whose father made a name for himself as a very good attorney, and Morganroth has made a name for himself as a very good attorney [[Beatty jokes aside), and his realtive youngster children are following in his steps.

Morganroth is claiming that there were representations as to the number of depositions to be taken. If Yatooma did so, and the Court quashes the subpoenas, one could argue that Yatooma did not do a very good job. Morganroth, on the other hand, has an obligation to his client[[s) to try and quash those subpoenas if there were, in fact, representations to limit or not take them. These reports usually make for good copy, but actions of the attorneys are usually more for CYA and professional liability reasons more than anything. They have professional obligations to their clients.

Okay, I get your point and that makes sense from a legal perspective. But if Yatooma agreed to a certain number, I wonder why he would "use up" that number before deposing these three here, because they definitely should have been included at the top of the list.

Hopefully, if this is the case as you said, then Yatooma can go back and get permission to depose these three, but that will probably take another year [[groan).

I'm afraid the only way they're going to get Kwame on this is to get him on tape bragging about it. All criminals eventually brag about their exploits, especially once he goes to prison on all of his other federal and potential tax problems. He'll probably brag about the Greene case just to make himself look though. Remember how they had to wait to get Toni Cato Riggs on tage bragging about having her husband killed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast