Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Acoustic Music in Woodbridge 3/09/2010

Tonight at the TrumbullPlex, corner of Trumbull and Willis, the anarchists will be hosting Cameron Hull from Brooklyn before another fine performance Audra Kubat.

Show starts at 8 o'clock.

I caught Cameron at the Majestic on Sunday night, and this genuine and very humble fellow is one of the more unique talents I've ever met. He has the vocal range of an angel in heat, and can fingerpick his Stratocaster like no other...coaxing sounds that are simply captivating. I've never seen anyone make an electric guitar sound so acoustic! [[a bend on the thread title!)

Audra will be in a comfortable environment, so she will be in full bloom as well.

Hope to see some of you out in the warmth tonight...spring has sprung. Let's celebrate!

Cheers

Michigan Guest

I love collective likt the plex. My one complaint with the plex for music is the sound. I have seen some bands too loud, while others are just too low.