Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Music Menu Returns [[in Spirit)

All Music Lovers,

Glenn has found favor in the form of Thursday nights with the folks at the Harbor House [[previously Cock-n-Bull and Tiffany's) to host anyone he damn well pleases.

If it grows from last week's extraordinary party, this will be a raging success.

March 11th will be the John Arnold trip with Pathe Jassi

March 18th is my close friend Charles Buddy Smith with Prophecy, and a few stand-ins to be announced at the last minute [[worth the wait, believe me this'll be a night to not miss)

25th showcases Brett Lucas' Band, some of you know him as the pyrotechnist guitarist with Thornetta Davis

April 1st, a group called the Acrophobic Sherpas [[who I simply want to meet due their incredible name, they've GOT to have a deep sense of humor)

April 8th, Crowned Heads of Rhythm

and finally...on my momma's birthday [[rest her soul), April 15th [[fuck the taxman, he don't own this date)

Thornetta Davis, Detroit's Diva of the Blues

Looking forward to seeing some of you at one or more of these nights.

Cheers

For more information, call the Harbor House at [[313) 967-9900, or things may be up on their website at www.harborhousedetroit.com .

They are located just off Gratiot...two blocks north of Greektown towards the stadia...at 440 Clinton Street at Beaubien.

Glenn may have something on Facebook or MySpace as well, I'll let you know if this is the case.

Thanks,
    John

In today's Detroit News....
    Detroit's Harbor House recaptures Music Menu vibe
    http://detnews.com/article/20100415/...usic-Menu-vibe