Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Philadelphia School

Driving on 75 south it appears the building is windowless and may be slated for demolition? Located in Detroits North End neighborhood and constructed in the the twenties the school hosted a Jewish student body and recently was some sort of academy. It may be a good urban explorer opportunity for show interior pics and hunt for historical artifacts such as old yearbooks.

Does anyone have any memories of the school and or neighborhood?

Default Philadelphia School -Urban elxplorer opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by terryh View Post
    Driving on 75 south it appears the building is windowless and may be slated for demolition? Located in Detroits North End neighborhood and constructed in the the twenties the school hosted a Jewish student body and recently was some sort of academy. It may be a good urban explorer opportunity for interior pics and hunt for historical artifacts such as old yearbooks.

Does anyone have any memories of the school and or neighborhood?
    I dont have the nerve to investigate the ruins in detail..I usually take outer pics or take quick peeks inside the structures..

Philadephia School? Are you talking about one of the schools on Cameron Street? If so, I have explored them both and could post pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitZack View Post
    Philadephia School? Are you talking about one of the schools on Cameron Street? If so, I have explored them both and could post pictures.
    please post pics....