Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Recycle Here! Detroit Recycling Newsletter

Recycle Here! Detroit Recycling Newsletter:

Available here:

http://www.recyclehere.net/Winter2010_News.pdf

BEE Green.

TRG

Sorry could not open second page of newsletter. Hopefully am not asking questions already answered.

Here is my new question. What to I do with several TVs . We have converter boxes and an outside antenna [[as an aside this new system sucks, bad reception etc) but have extra TVs that I do not want to buy converters for. What should I do? Donate them, pitch them or take them to a special recyle center?

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Sorry could not open second page of newsletter. Hopefully am not asking questions already answered.

Here is my new question. What to I do with several TVs . We have converter boxes and an outside antenna [[as an aside this new system sucks, bad reception etc) but have extra TVs that I do not want to buy converters for. What should I do? Donate them, pitch them or take them to a special recyle center?
    Here you go...

Q: What about computers or electronics?
    A: We can collect these items from Detroit residents at our
    main site at 1331 Holden ONLY.

This includes all electronics like VCRs, DVD players, televisions, computers,
    and computer parts, but we cannot take anything like a
    refrigerator or a stove.

Sumas, Recycle HERE will take just about any metal so bring that antenna in to the next recycle day and they'll take it off your hands.

Thank you eastside, I'll look up directions on the web but what are the Days/hours for drop off?

Here's everything you need to know Sumas.

http://www.recyclehere.net/