Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: House Hunters

Default House Hunters

As a reminder, House Hunters is in Detroit tonight. Check it out on HGTV at 9:30p or 12:30a.

I saw this episode a while back, had a young couple deciding between a house near Grosse Point border, the Riverfront Place, and the Book Cadillac. The took the condos at the Book Cadillac.

The Indian Village was the place to buy.
    The guy was obviously being lead around by the nose of his Korean wife.
    How you can imagine raising kids in that high-rise condo is beyond me plus the extra fee are outrageous.

She wanted the condo so she could enjoy night-clubbing in downtown Detroit. I wonder how that worked out for her?

I wouldn't be surprised if she's still looking for action.
    I also wouldn't be surprised if they got divorced soon.

Yeah......not so much wife material there. That guy need to strap on a set! I thought too, what an awful place to raise a family. And $1,000.00 a month fee .....wow. Maybe "family" was never part of her agenda. The Indian Village house was beautiful, and obviously the right choice. To all of us anyway

I disagree. I see nothing wrong with raising 1-2 kids in a highrise condo. Its definitely a lot more secure for one thing. The only downfall is not having a backyard but that idea is very short sighted as you have all of the downtown parks as one big back yard.

What's wrong with raising kids in high rise condo?
    people do it in New York.
    Uncle Bill raised Buffy and Jody in a penthouse apartment [[of course with help form Mr. French)
    They seemed to have a nice life.
    Mr. Drummond had three kids in a really nice apartment daughter Kimberly and his adopted sons Willis and Arnold.

Yeah, but did you see how JJ turned out?

Quote Originally Posted by Det_ard View Post
    Yeah, but did you see how JJ turned out?
    Come on JJ lived in "The Projects" that is not the same thing!

What does her being Korean have to do with anything?