Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Motown Still Our Town music video

Motown Still Our Town

Hello to everyone , just thought I would share this upbeat video that my niece sent me.. hope you enjoy it.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....6091061&ref=nf

This video is up for a award at the
    www.detroitmusicawards.net

in the general category for video under $10,000, please vote , you have to
    register first , thank you please share, this song was written to lift
    the Spirit of Detroit
    Motown Still Out Town [HQ]
    by Paul Miles [[videos)
    4:07
    Paul Miles wrote & produced this song with some of the best musical talent in Detroit, among the artists The Original Vandellas Rosalind Holmes/Annette Helton from Motown, Grammy Winner Barbara Payton from Bob Seeger Band , Detroit Music Ward Winners&nominees, Jill Jack, Nadir, Terrie Lea,Sonnie Day, Kroon,Pato, Tracy Kash Thomas,Luther"Badman' Keith,Joey Spina, David Nefesh, Ken Murphy,Carolyn Striho,Scott Dailey,Michael On Fire, Kroon, Big Al, Billy Furman,Joe Neely and others, It was recorded at 1440 Collective Studios in downtown Detroit in Eastern Market area. Drew Prafitt was the director from Slickfire LCC, currently up for Detroit Music Award nomination 2010... Len Beste/Don Mcghee took photos..

we have no personal connection to anyone at the awards or in the video we just enjoyed it and wanted to share.
    Last edited by Isle_of_fun; February-23-10 at 06:56 PM. Reason: change headline to OUR Town how do you do that?

Motown Still Our Town

Excellent, I'm a bit teared up. This is still our city no matter what. Thank you! I will forward the link to other Detroiters wherever they are.

There is some great singing in there. There is some creaky singing there at the beginning. I'm not naming names. The mix in the video is a little rough, very good, but not quite "we are the world" quality.

"Motown our town" is pretty catchy, other than that it sounded like a bunch of bromides. Nothing else really gripped me. Gimmee an image, something I can really grip onto.

WELL!!!!
    as Gleeman would say
    "I Liked it"

I liked it.