Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Buy American Guest

Default Kilpatrick ordered to court on Friday

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

Judge Groner, his patience at the breaking point, ordered thug KK to court on Friday to face a warrent for his arrest.

thug KK's lawyers tried, in vain, to get in touch with the thug...Groner said "you mean to tell me your client isn't watching this to see what his fate is going to be?"

The arrogance of thug KK goes beyond any realm of reality.

GOOD!
    I can't believe there are STILL idiots out there giving him money!? Who is that ignorant is what I wanna know?

what a joke. anyone else would be locked up now. Groner still needs a pair because he started out with Wednesday being the day el kwamo needed to be in detroit and now its "let him know it's either tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday,"

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    GOOD!
    I can't believe there are STILL idiots out there giving him money!? Who is that ignorant is what I wanna know?
    Either the people involved in and who made money from his corruption, or this is his own little laundering scheme, funnelling the money he stole back to the city he stole it from and pretending it is from "supporters." Sad thing is, most people not following the case closely will believe that this kind of non-partisan support still exists for him here, furthering the bad reputation of the area right now.

It seems like everything he does - whether calculated or as a result of arrogance and stupidity - ends up being an "f you" to Detroit.

Crosswordgirl, couldn't agree more. Groner then said, "he's the defendant, he doesn't get to tell ME". Really Judge?? Seems he's been running your court for you for the last several months. Groner, YOUR court, YOUR rules. I thought this was basic knowledge. We can only hope that they have all their i's dotted and t's crossed this time so this slithery snake doesn't walk...again.

KK is going to be on a private jet destined for Venezuela.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    KK is going to be on a private jet destined for Venezuela.
    I think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    this is his own little laundering scheme, funnelling the money he stole back to the city he stole it from and pretending it is from "supporters."
    Yes, I think that is exactly what he is doing -- I believe he has plenty of money in offshore bank accounts. But he couldn't just give that money to the court, because then it would raise all kinds of questions as to where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by crosswordgirl View Post
    Groner still needs a pair
    As I was listening to the news on KK this was my exact thought! I'm right with ya crosswordgirl!

But you watch - somehow, some way Kwame the Trickster will come out smellin' like a rose...cause that's the way he rolls.

Buy American Guest

"UPDATE: Kwame Kilpatrick's attornies have just filed more paperwork with the court of appeals. They're trying to get the court to step in and stop the proceedings against the former mayor. The filing seeks a stay to prevent Kilpatrick from having to show in court or pay the restitution Judge Groner says he still owes."

Also, thug KK's lawyer, when asked why KK didn't watch the proceedings on the internet said..."I don't know if he knows how to access the internet"...well, he sure knew how to use his cell phone to text, didn't he?

"Farmington Hills Attorney Daniel Hajji renewed his plea that the state Court of Appeals put Kilpatrick’s upcoming probation violation hearing on hold, claiming, “Mr. Kilpatrick wishes to move on, even if the city of Detroit does not.”

this is gonna make a great "monster movie week" movie.

Quote Originally Posted by crosswordgirl View Post
    "Farmington Hills Attorney Daniel Hajji renewed his plea that the state Court of Appeals put Kilpatrick’s upcoming probation violation hearing on hold, claiming, “Mr. Kilpatrick wishes to move on, even if the city of Detroit does not.”

this is gonna make a great "monster movie week" movie.
    Funny how criminals are always ready to move on.

I'm sorry but I just find that quote hysterical.

"Yes, your honor I understand that I stole a car, robbed a 7/11, engaged in a high speed chase that ended up in a 10 car accident and sent three people to the hospital and cost thousands of dollars in damage. But that was last month. I'm ready to move on."

According to Hajji, Kwame needs to have a fly lifestyle for his job.

Hajji also defended Kilpatrick’s lifestyle in a posh Dallas suburb, saying: “Mr. Kilpatrick is going to have to function in the upper echelons of society. … The clientele he must establish a rapport with are likely to be the privileged and the affluent… Burgers and beer at the local bar is not going to be sufficient.”
    http://freep.com/article/20100223/NE...yer-asks-court
    Last edited by leland_palmer; February-23-10 at 07:48 PM.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    According to Haijji, Kwame need to have a fly lifestyle for his job.

This is getting more preposterous by the minute. The judge has given thug KK more breaks than any criminal I've ever read about. How is this continuing? Why does thug KK still receive the considerations from the court? What's wrong with Judge Groner? I think I'll copyright "GROW A PAIR GRONER" for a batch of tee shirts...unless that's a bought phrase already?

He should be charged court costs every time he ties up the court with his defiance to the law.

He's already spent enough money on lawyers to cover the judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideron View Post
    So, a black man just does not belong in the upper levels of society eh?
    Pretty sure NO ONE said anything about a black man

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    This is getting more preposterous by the minute. The judge has given thug KK more breaks than any criminal I've ever read about. How is this continuing? Why does thug KK still receive the considerations from the court? What's wrong with Judge Groner? I think I'll copyright "GROW A PAIR GRONER" for a batch of tee shirts...unless that's a bought phrase already?
    We could all sit in the court room wearing them

There are a lot of intelligent things posted on this forum.

Your post is not one of them.

"Mr. Schwartz, please advise your client that if he continues smoking marijuana in my courtroom, I may be forced to issue a strongly-worded reprimand."

Buy American Guest

It's not the black issue you want to dwell on Rideron, it a matter of what is right in this case. thug KK happens to be black, owes the City of Detroit a huge sum of money because of his own misdeeds...is living a lavish lifestyle, driving luxury cars, paying for a boob job for his wife, paying off one lawyer after another. In this case, no, he doesn't belong in the "upper levels of society" because he is lower than a snake. He's thumbing his nose at all those Dallas cowboys and thumbing his nose at Detroiters. His lifestyle needs to change back to reality...a smaller, modest home, preferably a trailer somewhere, maybe drive an older car, have his kids attend public schools, be happy with a c cup rather than a d cup for Carlita, and
    pay his damn restitution. Karmanos needs to grow a pair and get rid of this albaross on his back. How can clients possibly trust this thief? How can Karmanos trust him? Something is definitely not right here and it will come out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie joe View Post

"Mr. Schwartz, please advise your client that if he continues smoking marijuana in my courtroom, I may be forced to issue a strongly-worded reprimand."
    Good one, thanks for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    According to Hajji, Kwame needs to have a fly lifestyle for his job.

oh, man, this is just hilarious and egregious at the same time.. I know he has to have a "defense" but this is just weak as hell-- business suits don't have to be Armani or what have you.. as far as "wining & dining" clientele to make sales, that's what company expense accounts are for-- separate from your own money.. and I'm thinking unless somebody's working for Amway, it's extremely rare to make pitches at your own house..

Someone should give Groner a gift of two daffodil bulbs. When he asks what they're for, tell him to.....

....grow a pair.

Here's a question that occurred to me: Since Kwame only has $6 per month left over after all his costs, how are his two lawyers splitting that up? Does Schwartz get $3 and Hajji $3, or does The Schwartz take a 4-2 split? Or are they working pro bono?

With this group [[Schwartz, Groner and Kilpatrick), it might be pro boner.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast