Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: He's back!

Default He's back!

After being retired from harassing the old city clouncil and the long gone Coleman Young, Steve Hume is now collecting signatures to run for congress. His political campaign slogan is "I running against Kwame's Mommy!"

Steve is always good for the entertainment value. http://www.metrotimes.com/culture/story.asp?id=14099

Where do I sign ... cos I'll vote for pretty much anyone who runs against Cheeks-Kilpatrick.

Speaking of "he's back" ... I was bicycling around downtown today and saw posters announcing Hazen Pingree is running for re-election in 2010.

Stosh Guest

Another time and vote waster. Splitting the vote again.

Maybe a couple of thousand people can sign up for the primary? Then there could be a world's record for longest ballot in history?

A plus to this would be the possibility of KCC getting lost in the shuffle.

And imagine the postage incurred on those absentee ballots? Not to mention the workman's comp suits by those poor mailmen delivering them.