Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: open

Default open

I have no idea who these other candidates are or where they stand on the issues???
    Last edited by Taylor Vet; February-18-10 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spelling

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by taylor vet View Post
    i was just reading carl marlinga's website for state senate and i like where he stands on the issues.

i wonder if a person of his caliber could win the race for governor?
    would carl marlinga be a good governor?

• he is a former assistant us attorney and former macomb county prosecutor; therefore he would be a viable option to mike cox.

• he has a very strong base of support in macomb county and is well respected throughout southeastern michigan [[oakland wayne washtenaw); therefore he could easily win the democratic party nomination.
    • he has a strong track record in the labor movement.
    • he is not connected to the granholm administration.

i have no idea who these other candidates are or where they stand on the issues???

spammer!

EastSider Guest

Carl Marlinga is a political party hack, and in that regard he's not much different from Granholm or Cox. He has no legislative experience, so it doesn't matter what his "stand" on any issue is, he won't know how to get his agenda through the House and Senate.

he can fix state government just like he fixed those cases right?

Can we please limit our candidates for office to those that have not been under criminal indictment? There has to be a few around.

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post

spammer!
    I second that motion.

Love this thread.

Could someone please explain? SPAMMER!

Quote Originally Posted by taylor vet View Post
    i was just reading carl marlinga's website for state senate and i like where he stands on the issues.

i wonder if a person of his caliber could win the race for governor?
    would carl marlinga be a good governor?

• he is a former assistant us attorney and former macomb county prosecutor; therefore he would be a viable option to mike cox.

• he has a very strong base of support in macomb county and is well respected throughout southeastern michigan [[oakland wayne washtenaw); therefore he could easily win the democratic party nomination.
    • he has a strong track record in the labor movement.
    • he is not connected to the granholm administration.

i have no idea who these other candidates are or where they stand on the issues???
    !!troll!!!

Jaysus...its come down to this in MI that Marlinga is even considered at all as a candidate?
    Yeah just what we need, another criminal in office.

A poor choice, for sure.