Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Late Hour Coffee shop?

Hello!
    Was curious if anyone knew of a coffee shop, bookstore or some place with a similar atmosphere that stays open throughout the night in the metro area?

Would love to leave the home and work on projects during those late night creative sessions.

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BasementBeat View Post
    Hello!
    Was curious if anyone knew of a coffee shop, bookstore or some place with a similar atmosphere that stays open throughout the night in the metro area?

Would love to leave the home and work on projects during those late night creative sessions.
    Open one. I'll come.

If you're to the west, Ambrosia on Maynard, near the U-M campus in Ann Arbor, stays open all night Mon.-Sat., as does the Starbucks on Washtenaw west of U.S. 23.

Java Hutt in downtown Birmingham used to be open all night--not sure about now.

Mercury? oh wait...
    but even mercury wasn't 24 hours, I'd really like to see that...

National Coney Island on 12 & Main St. in Royal Oak. But on the weekend it is frequented by Luna patrons, a club across the street . It's a great place just to hang and relax, and if you do, smoke.

Texorama, that Starbucks in AA is the only 24 hr coffeeshop I know of. Just a bit out of the way for me.

dtowncitylover, haven't been to that one. Maybe I'll check it out one day.

Are the Michigan Tim Horton's stores not open 24 hours?

Almost all of them around here are. There's one near my house that is seemingly busy 24 hours a day.