Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Crystal Meth v. Macomb County

Crystal Meth v. Macomb County

Name the block, cross streets, all that! Fucking dope done fucked up our brothers and sisters.

wrong county, this is forum is about Detroit which is Wayne county.....find a Macomb forum

Long Lake Guest

Macomb isn't a remotely rural county, and Michigan isn't a major meth center, so this makes zero sense.

Bearinabox Guest

Holt Boulevard, between Garey and White...

I have always wondered why meth is so popular in a rural setting but not in urban areas. Anyone know? I mean, if you think Macomb has it bad, go up north and take a look. When you see the tinfoil on the windows, well then you know it's a meth lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I have always wondered why meth is so popular in a rural setting but not in urban areas. Anyone know? I mean, if you think Macomb has it bad, go up north and take a look. When you see the tinfoil on the windows, well then you know it's a meth lab.
    Primarily because one of the things needed to manufacture meth is a liquid fertilizer used in agriculture. Not as easy to steal some of that in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

The items necessary to produce Meth were once readily available and locally sourced, even in rural areas. Meth was a lot easier to find, and much cheaper than cocaine or heroin based drugs. Now it's tougher to find the ingredient so it's being imported the same as most other illegal drugs, but the customers are already locked into their habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    Holt Boulevard, between Garey and White...
    Trstar, before you head over there to find your tweak I'll have you know that area is a good 2,300 miles West of Macomb County, but if yer flyin' right now you can make it in 10 minutes.

P.S.P.S. shades of Wayne State/USC, because Cal Poly Pomona refuses a Greek Row on school property for legal reasons all the frats & sorority houses are along here...the locals makes pagan sacrifices out of a Sorority sister or drunk fratboy every few years

P.S.3-while you're there don't waste time at Babydolls unless you're into zaftig women

The Crack Cocaine vs. Detroit... thread's original post started by MIWP contains
    Name the block, cross streets, all that! Fucking dope done fucked up our brothers and sisters.
    The original post of this "Crystal Meth v. Macomb County" thread started by trstar contains
    What's going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    What's going on here?
    Someone's trying to make a point...

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fury13 View Post
    Someone's trying to make a point...
    I thought it was funny. But then, this is exactly the kind of thread I would start as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    The Crack Cocaine vs. Detroit... thread's original post started by MIWP containsThe original post of this "Crystal Meth v. Macomb County" thread started by trstar contains
    What's going on here?
    I guess a Detroit "pom pom rah rah" cheerleader didn't appreciate the original poster in the "Crack vs. Cocaine" bringing up that negative piece in the city's history and felt they should make a poor attempt to paint the suburbs in a similar as retaliation, I suppose trying to point out the suburbs aren't necessarily a drug-free paradise either.

Or I could be paraphrasing...