Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Terrorist Training Camps in the US and Canada

I just received this link - How can the US and Canada let this take place?

http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...=185279&page=1

Hannity?

A "training camp" isn't necessary anyway. All they would have to do is go to a gun shop and train there.

Many gun shops are cowboy collectors and testosterone teapots, not too many folks following Islam would feel very welcome there for very long carrying AK-47s.

I'm with you, Speram, it doesn't seem like anything OTHER than a piece to illicit EXACTLY the response which launched this thread.

What launched this thread was me. It's simple, I am curious to know how our countries could let this happen. If anyone has any proof otherwise, we could all benefit from knowing that. This is scary stuff, no?

Am I scared for all of us because I watched the video? You bet your sweet bippie I am. If this is or is not going on, how do I find out. Tell me what sources to look at that would dispute this video's claim. Educate me please.

In the meantime, I will hope it is "bullshit"...

Yeah, Erie, sorry to refer to you in the abstract...but IF it is a propaganda piece it would be designed to inflate and inflame the average human, that's how the stuff works.

But there are a variety of reasons why this should NOT be alarming to you...and you should take them all to heart.

For one, it may just be FoxsNews bullpuckeys. It may be false. Since no other news organization picked it up it may not have passed the smell test.

Then, no worries...any energy spent on negative fears would be wasted. [[they almost always are...)

On the other hand, it may be true, and Homeland Security might've embargoed all further news releases on it.

But that means that they are on it, again, no worries.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't be ready for any invasion attempts, but what I saw isn't too different than the White Supremist and/or Militia training camps that are way popular in all of the other states where these fellows haven't yet franchised.

It is shaping up to be SOME curious future around this next corner...

Consider the source. Martin Mawyer's group started the "Hillary Is Gay" allegations
    on the internet, television, and radio last year, and I don't recall Hannity exposing the dozens of right wing paramilitary groups espousing racial hatred that have existed for years.
    Any camps, whether run by the islamic extremists or far right racists, should be monitored, but let's not run around getting excited. This is what the members of these groups want.

Fox news would betray their viewers if they reported about any right-wing militas or hate groups, thats why they never report it.

There was a report, by the mainstream media a few years ago about an Islamic group running a camp somewhere in the northeast. Fox never made much out of the story because it would have made Bush look weak, thus the story was buried.

My guess is that Hannity wants to agressively report this to portray Pres. Obama as weak on terror, as the neo-cons have been pushing this agenda ever since the elections.

Terrorist compounds? Try the Bush ranch in Crawford Texas.

ccbatson Guest

Unbelievable that liberals would deny the validity of this concern and make light of it. You should be ashamed.

What's unbelievable is that neo-cons ignored the lies of the last 28 years of mostly Republican presidencies.

Sounds like MOST of us want to establish whether this is valid or not, vapid one.

Why's it always got to be a partisan thing with you all...what fools we mortals be.

ccbatson Guest

Great argument...2 wrongs [[if we grant you the validity of your premise), make a right?

It doesn't get any weaker than that.

Yeah, Cc, you've taken it to MUCH greater mathematics than purely that...

Apparently, Multiply by Infinity an already obscure number of Oblique, Unsubstantiated Platitudes [[often Rightly wrongs) makes the Right right?!

Ya know, no one reported on the terrorists who were taking flight training classes within our borders either. Those guys were the ones that took over those jets on 9/11 - we can't forget that.

I don't care if you're a neo-con, right or left winger, republican, or democrat, yellow, black, white, short or tall. Together we need to be concerned. Dammit - these SOBs are within our borders and they don't approve of the way we've been living our lives. They have different ideas for us.

I surely hope Homeland Security is on top of things; cause whoever was in charge on 9/11 was asleep at the wheel.

Sleep tight kiddies!

ccbatson Guest

We will not hold our breaths waiting for liberals to validate this one. Why? they will fall silent wishing the story to go away instead of being outraged only because a conservative organization brought the story to light.

What is the name of that town in Upstate New York?

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitRoch View Post
    I know there is a town established in Upstate New York which is only open to muslims.

Hey now, isn't that discrimination? hmmmm?
    It isn't a town, more like a religious compound like mormons and other sects have established. The feds ARE watching it closely, and it is largely a group of farakhan wann bes

Hannity is a cunt and is also full of shit. I guess that would make him a shitty cunt.

Where is the true proof? "Training camp" is a bit of a stretch. If they were operating and the gov'ts knew they would be infiltrated so as to get as much evidence as possible for a trial. It takes time...if things were to get out of control I am sure they would be shut down quickly.

Now where are the paranoia freaks?

Interestingly enough, Its called Islamaberg. It may be along the lines of a religious sect, but with its own town name, makes me think its a town as they want us to believe.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510218,00.html

[[gettin ready for the anti-fox nuts)
    It's not incorporated, it has no standing. it is a collection of farakhan muslims living in trailers. most of them are former federal inmates

What exactly have the "farakhan muslims" done?

Malcom x murder, Zebra Killings, Colin Ferguson LIRR railrooad mass murderer and others I cannot think of off the top of my head.

This group is as bad as the klan with their brainwashing and violent tactics.
    Not to mention they are raising another entire generation of hate mongers.

I guess the cycle will keep moving.
    what was really disturbing about Colin Ferguson was how the head of the NY NAACP said she was mourning him, because he was a victim for walking around with all that bottled up rage. That and the chears Farakhan got at a rally when he mentioned ferguson

So ALL "farakhan muslims" are responsible for those crimes? Is the Lutheran Church and Cub Scouts responsible for BTK's crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    So ALL "farakhan muslims" are responsible for those crimes? Is the Lutheran Church and Cub Scouts responsible for BTK's crimes?
    The difference is that Farakhan actively promotes hatred, glorifies a mass murderer etc. As hateful as some Lutherans are [[I grew up a Lutheran, and knew a bunch of very nasty, very hateful people) the lutheran church and cub scouts do not actively promote the crap Farakhan does

Personally, I think the world, and this country, would be far better off without the sometimes quaint and other times hateful religious faiths that divide people.
    Second best scenario would be for all to keep their narrow beliefs to themselves and inside their homes and place of worship.
    Nobody has a right to push their creed on others, and these camps are an extreme example of this evil.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast