Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Midtown Detroit Cannabis Guest

Default Midtown Detroit Compassion Club

The Midtown Detroit Compassion Club welcomes you to join DetroitCannabis.org. We are Detroit's #1 resource for medicinal marijuana. Our goal is to build a strong network of members and visitors who support medical marijuana, positive patient outcomes, and safe affordable access. For more info contact 313-483-1400 or email us midtowndetroitcc@gmail.com

Oops. If you're hippies, you have to call it the Cass Corridor Compassion Club. Midtown is reserved for serious investment and stuff. Anything related to drugs or crime should be called "Cass Corridor."

Wow, if you stare at the logo long enough., it looks like two aliens laughing....

Dude my glaucoma is kicking up again. Do you have anything for that? On the serious side, one-time small business opening announcements are allowed on this forum but please do not abuse the opportunity by starting more than one thread -- as you did and it is now removed.

hm... interesting. maybe that is one of the 'positives' of a cancer diagnosis. I will have to ask my oncologist next month and maybe contact Compassionate.