Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default It's Official; Osama Hates Detroit

So, Osama is hiding in Livonia?

Thought the salad-tosser was dead? What gives? And why isn't he making videos anymore?

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thought the salad-tosser was dead? What gives? And why isn't he making videos anymore?
    You think that these trolls haven't figured out what gets our goat yet?

It's fairly easy to figure out why they issue audio tapes. First off, it would preclude any clues discerned from any backgrounds.

Secondly,I think the asswipe is dead. They have figured out how we "analyse" these tapes, probably a digital comparison with speech patterns, tone, inflection, etc, and found themselves a ringer for a stand in.

Also claiming responsibility for everything under the sun gets them relevancy.

Yep, and it makes us hide and point fingers at each other and spend more money on things that don't help our economy or our advancement.

I believe Bin Laden has been dead since 2002. There have been many reports of his death in the years since then as well.

My first glance at the thread topic had my mind read it as "Obama hates Detroit". But I'm old and my eyes are for shit any more......

Retroit Guest

It's Official; Osama Hates Detroit

...and everyplace else in America, Europe, and any other place that is not Muslim.

I think Detroit was picked because they wanted the plane to blow up over land. That ruled out cities on the coast, which is where most planes coming from Europe would land.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    It's Official; Osama Hates Detroit

...and everyplace else in America, Europe, and any other place that is not Muslim.

I think Detroit was picked because they wanted the plane to blow up over land. That ruled out cities on the coast, which is where most planes coming from Europe would land.
    I hear it was a randomly picked and it could have been any city; it just so happened that they chose that flight.

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Yep, and it makes us hide and point fingers at each other and spend more money on things that don't help our economy or our advancement.

I believe Bin Laden has been dead since 2002. There have been many reports of his death in the years since then as well.
    Excellent points. I'm not sure whether he is alive or not. It seems just as likely that he is holed up somewhere, even taking frequent trips home.
    One thing is certain: Were he to be killed, another bogeyman will arise.

Osama must hate Arabs too, because there are close to a half million of them living in this area. Don't pay any attention to this nonsense. The media has everyone in a fizz about some letters etched on a gun part or some bs in the middle east. Meanwhile our economy is rapidly deteriorating. Our trade imbalance with China and subsequent damage should be front page every day, and it gets even little mention.

Well stated. Indeed the situation with China is NOT going away... and perhaps Osama et al is not tooooo crazy about the more westernized, materialistic, more independent thinking, metropolitan Arab population [[east Dearborn) which includes woman [[ala soccer moms) being educated driving "SUVs" along Michigan avenue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    ....Meanwhile our economy is rapidly deteriorating. Our trade imbalance with China and subsequent damage should be front page every day, and it gets even little mention.

Retroit Guest

Osama must hate Arabs too...
    It has nothing to do with Arabs. It has to do with Islam. You do realize that not all Arabs are Muslim and not all Muslims are Arab, don't you?

[[Not saying you're dumb or anything...)

Quote: "It has nothing to do with Arabs."

I'd watch who you're calling dumb. You forget we've been reading your tripe for some time now.

The Monsters are due on Maple Street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GE9-YWh1Hc

Quote Originally Posted by barnesfoto View Post
    The Monsters are due on Maple Street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GE9-YWh1Hc
    Excellent choice. Somehow I suspected it was that particular episode of Twilight Zone even before clicking the link.

We have a lot to relearn before we can overcome irrational fear.

and I hope someone realizes that all Muslims are not fanatics....

Default The Twilight Zone: THE MONSTERS ARE DUE ON MAPLE STREET

Total duration 26 minutes:
    Last edited by Jimaz; January-25-10 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
    and I hope someone realizes that all Muslims are not fanatics....

for some odd reason I got a visual of a bunch of Muslim girls screaming at a Jonas Bros concert.

If The Nigerian Al-Qaeda terrorist [[which Osama ordered) successfully blew up the commercial liner jet plane over the SE Michigan air-space, Then anywhere from southern portion of St. Clair Shores to Grosse Pointes and all the way down from Detroit East Side, Detroit West Side, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Garden City, parts of Westland and Romulus will be GROUND ZERO. The neighborhoods over there will be one big lake of fire. Houses and stores will be vaporized by the flames. Over 20,000 people will be killed, more than the World Trade Towers. It would be total chaos in the Metro Detroit area.

Retroit Guest

... we've been reading your tripe for some time now.
    You're a haruspex?

I thought it said Obama too Ray.

Some bad guys just hate everyone that isnt on their team
    Osama is a bad guy.
    If youre not in Al Queada you're not on his team.
    'nuff said.

I read an article in the Arab American News-authors name escapes me but it was a non-Arabic name-the writer suggested that because of past foreign policies and the fact that the US had a base on Saudi Arabian soil that it somehow should have been expected that an arrogant religious fanatic that knew a truth others did not and had the backing of a supreme being would take part in masterminding an attack on US soil..we in Detroit hate Osama Bin Laden may that poor excuse for a human being end up like all the Imams and Sheiks who are getting taken out by American troops [[may human kind forgive me for honking in support of anti-war protestors Ive changed my views)and rotting in jail cells. If God was on the side of the Jihadists why do so many of their leaders get taken out and end up humiliated with mug shots polluting the pages of newspapers and television screens....