Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Bearinabox Guest

Default Thinking of staying in Detroit...

Call me crazy, convince me to leave, commit me to a mental institution, or just engage in general mockery. This is the place. Have fun, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    Call me crazy, convince me to leave, commit me to a mental institution, or just engage in general mockery. This is the place. Have fun, kids.
    Well if you leave the state, I fully support you...

If you stay in the city, I fully support you...

If you leave the city for the suburbs, I will call you crazy, convince you to leave, commit you to a mental constitution & engage in your genreal mockery.

"This is the place. Have fun, kids."

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    If you really are crazy, there might be an opening for you in Greektown.

"Do you remember the summer of 2010?"
    In Detroit, it was one of the best. I've never seen anything quite like it!
    Although the first year of DEMF was a replay of 1968-9 -- the way the crowd moved to the music and the smell of herb. I can smell the summer street on Washington Blvd. near Brooks Bros. in 1956. Damn, I love this place!

Retroit Guest

Convince me not to clobber the next person that starts another thread on leaving, staying, or coming to Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Convince me not to clobber the next person that starts another thread on leaving, staying, or coming to Detroit.
    Thanks! I loved that reply. I enjoyed it so much I think a few cancer cells died, and it's much better than chemo!

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Think of this thread as a cyber-clobber.