Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kwame

Default kwame

When will the judge rule on Kwame.

Anyone venture to guess how it will turn out?

Last I heard, the judge was supposed to rule at 3P Wednesday.

Buy American Guest

I think the judge will throw the book at thug KK. If he doesn't, with all the lies that thug KK got caught telling, then there is a huge problem with the judicial system in Detroit.

I think he'll double his restitution payments to $12/month. KK will head back to Texas in a huff, taking a diamond limousine from the airport down there to his rental mansion. He will then send sporadic payments of less than $3 & complain about how Detroit is unfairly subjecting him to financial ruin. He will then be hospitalized when he inadvertently trips over a stack of $100 bills, and will successfully sue the city despite the accident happening in Texas.

Buy American Guest

^^^That's funny.

Supposedly he will have to pay more than $225,000 in fines.

He will have to pay more than 30 percent of his income in restitution and to make restitution payments on a shorter timetable.

His probation control will be shifted back to the state of Michigan.

thats what the prosecutor is asking for. Lets see what the judge does.

Local 4 Defenders report Judge Groner will agree with prosecution requests and order Kilpatrick to pay more than $225,000 in fines but will not order any jail time for him.The Defenders also say Kilpatrick will be ordered to pay more than 30 percent of his income in restitution and to make restitution payments on a shorter timetable.The judge is also expected to rule that Kilpatrick's probation control will be shifted back to the state of Michigan.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22278508/detail.html

Oh, I missed that this evening. Thank You. I was watching channel 7.

225,000 in fines? Thats in addition to restitution?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    225,000 in fines? Thats in addition to restitution?
    I think that it's just up front money that they want now. I don't think it will be in addition to what he already owes. What I find most interesting is that he might have a shortened timetable to pay off the balance.

He should have just shut up and made his payments.

It is such an interesting saga. Can't wait for ther next chapter.

Maybe the Feds?

LOL! Well the $12.00 is better than the $6.00 he originally claimed he could only "afford"!

Too funny, yet the full-out contempt he is pushing is nothing pretty or funny.

I used to tell his "deep-dish" follow-him-to-the-edge-of-the-earth defenders that he'd do this! No surprises...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtf1972 View Post
    I think he'll double his restitution payments to $12/month. KK will head back to Texas in a huff, taking a diamond limousine from the airport down there to his rental mansion. He will then send sporadic payments of less than $3 & complain about how Detroit is unfairly subjecting him to financial ruin. He will then be hospitalized when he inadvertently trips over a stack of $100 bills, and will successfully sue the city despite the accident happening in Texas.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-20-10 at 02:05 AM.

Ravine Guest

If the shit-talking, egomaniacal, arrogant, lying, despicable, phony-ass piece of shit thug is not taken from court and thrown directly into jail, I will be disappointed, so I suppose that means that I am going to be disappointed.

Even if he is hammered with heavy financial punishments for fucking around, as he has been doing, with the restitution payments, and ordered to start addressing them more substantially, the idea of him leaving court and jumping on a plane, to head back to Texas, makes me sick. He makes me sick. The people who defend him-- not his attorneys, I mean the citizens-- make me sick.

I mean, so what if he is hit with huge fines for his scoff-law handling of the restitution payments? We have no reason to believe that he will take that any more seriously than he has taken the payments themselves.

The only way to get his attention is to throw his punk ass in jail.

I thought the idea of allowing him to split from Detroit and head for Texas was that securing the income would enable him to address his debt to the city. [[You know: the city. The taxpayers. You and me.)
    Well, since it didn't work out that way, I say Fuck It, Then. He can just go ahead and serve time. Lots & lots of time. Carlita can support herself and those kids, just like any other mom whose Old Man winds up in the joint. If that won't keep them in that fine house, well, that's too fuckin' bad, too.
    Besides, growing up tripping over each other in a modest apartment, or townhouse, will give those boys an opportunity to ponder the truth about what happens when you fuck people over, and try to lie your way out of it, the way Dear Old Dad did with those police officers.

To demonstrate my willingness to pitch in, I'm volunteering to donate the first two pounds of bologna.
    If any two of you will pick up the Wonder Bread [[please make sure that it's the white loaf; no wheat) and the no-name American Cheese Food, I think that's a wrap.
    And, no Miracle Whip. We're not a goddam deli.
    Besides, I want it to be as hard, to swallow, as possible.

RAVINE I love your post here at 6:46 AM. YES I agree.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    If the shit-talking, egomaniacal, arrogant, lying, despicable, phony-ass piece of shit thug is not taken from court and thrown directly into jail, I will be disappointed, so I suppose that means that I am going to be disappointed.

Even if he is hammered with heavy financial punishments for fucking around, as he has been doing, with the restitution payments, and ordered to start addressing them more substantially, the idea of him leaving court and jumping on a plane, to head back to Texas, makes me sick. He makes me sick. The people who defend him-- not his attorneys, I mean the citizens-- make me sick.

I mean, so what if he is hit with huge fines for his scoff-law handling of the restitution payments? We have no reason to believe that he will take that any more seriously than he has taken the payments themselves.

The only way to get his attention is to throw his punk ass in jail.

I thought the idea of allowing him to split from Detroit and head for Texas was that securing the income would enable him to address his debt to the city. [[You know: the city. The taxpayers. You and me.)
    Well, since it didn't work out that way, I say Fuck It, Then. He can just go ahead and serve time. Lots & lots of time. Carlita can support herself and those kids, just like any other mom whose Old Man winds up in the joint. If that won't keep them in that fine house, well, that's too fuckin' bad, too.
    Besides, growing up tripping over each other in a modest apartment, or townhouse, will give those boys an opportunity to ponder the truth about what happens when you fuck people over, and try to lie your way out of it, the way Dear Old Dad did with those police officers.

To demonstrate my willingness to pitch in, I'm volunteering to donate the first two pounds of bologna.
    If any two of you will pick up the Wonder Bread [[please make sure that it's the white loaf; no wheat) and the no-name American Cheese Food, I think that's a wrap.
    And, no Miracle Whip. We're not a goddam deli.
    Besides, I want it to be as hard, to swallow, as possible.
    +1

Ravine, I think I love you.

Ravine, I think I love you too!!! I will donate the bread, but I will purchase it from the nearby Dollar Tree store. Perfectly good white bread, and only $1.00!. Bet Kwame and Carlita are unaware what good deals you can get at a dollar store.

I agree, great post Ravine. Does it matter if that Wonder bread is past the freshness date?

Ravine, nothing like a fresh morning rant to get the system up and moving. Good job.

I believe eph's was considering adding "The Kwame" to their menu. IIRC it was bolonga on white bread with a tossed salad on the side.

Add my agreement! If it were any of us in that position, you know that's where we would be. He is so arrogant, next month's payment will probably be $100 just to thumb his nose at the judge.

Kwame has been giving the City of Detroit and it's citizens "the finger " for years and I, for one, am sick and tired of watching him get away with that. I bet he and Carlita have some goods laughs over what he has gotten away with doing / not doing to comply. As Buy American said, if he doesn't get the book thrown at him, there is a huge problem with the judicial system......and what has this whole process and expense been about?

I doubt Kwame will be snickering when he leaves the court house today. Here come da judge!!

Ravine, any chance of you stepping in for Groner today? I mean we really could use your line of reasoning because I'm fairly certain a slap on the wrist is what Groner will hand out. I'd love to think otherwise, but who else in this city would be given as many breaks as Kwame? If it were you or me, you can bet your ass we would have been feasting on bologna months ago.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbred View Post
    Kwame has been giving the City of Detroit and it's citizens "the finger " for years and I, for one, am sick and tired of watching him get away with that. I bet he and Carlita have some goods laughs over what he has gotten away with doing / not doing to comply. As Buy American said, if he doesn't get the book thrown at him, there is a huge problem with the judicial system......and what has this whole process and expense been about?
    I'm willing to bet they've not laughed one bit over this. They must be terribly upset with the way everyone has conspired against them. You know, they *deserve* an expensive lifestyle. I thought you knew that.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    It is such an interesting saga. Can't wait for ther next chapter.

Maybe the Feds?
    Feds for sure. This will go like the Baltimore and suburban Jersey scandals of recent months. It has become probable that any "delays" in the federal prosecution is due to the sheer volume, breadth and complexity of the corruption.

In the meantime, have barf bag in tow when Kwame cries racism and whatever other bullshit after he gets his slap on the wrist today.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast