Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Blarf Guest

Default Ron Paul - Rush Limbaugh debate?

I have been out of loop lately, but I remember a while back conservative Ron Paul invited Rush to debate on a variety of subjects during an interview, but I don't remember if there was any response. Can anyone find anything? I think that wold be something fun to watch.

Rush knows that he'd lose that one. Don't hold your breath.

Has Rush ever debated anyone? It seems to me that all he does is make up things on his radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    Rush knows that he'd lose that one. Don't hold your breath.

What would be fun is if Ron Paul slapped Rush Limbaugh across his big fat face until he cries like a big baby. Otherwise it would be more boring hot air.

Actually, that sounds like a great idea for a reality show. Make Rush Cry, sponsored by Depends.

I think it should be held in Hait ...since Rush has no reality what his mouth spills out...he makes what 100 million a year ? estimate ..if only he used his pulpit for the underinformed to do something good... or better yet he/his parent orgainization donated 1% of his salary to relief, since he shot off his mouth about aide to Haiti; that would be the RIGHT thing to do.

Retroit Guest

Leave it to a bunch of liberals [[& libertarians?) to not answer the question.

Blarf, to answer your question: no, there was no debate.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...h-not-ron-paul

It's a shame that the MSM didn't blindly throw their support behind Pres. B.O. and all but had a formal coronation of him in '08.

Rep. Paul would've really gave the government a run for its money if elected.

Actually following what is written in our Constitution.

What a concept!!!

Two videos of Paul in debates. The positions of the other Republican candidates would be closer to Limbaugh's on this issue. A Limbaugh-Paul debate might go something like the Huckabee exchange. Huckabee first kisses McCains' rear then attacks Paul out of the blue. Huckabee, for his part, does a good job presenting his point of view in a candid exchange.

GOP Presidential Candidates Just Don't Get It on Iraq 59sec.
    Paul vs. Huckabee on the surge. 3min22sec.

And just because I'm in the mood-
    Evanescence meets Ron Paul [[music, not debate) 4min35sec.

jflick3535 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Leave it to a bunch of liberals [[& libertarians?) to not answer the question.

Blarf, to answer your question: no, there was no debate.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...h-not-ron-paul
    That article is way off base with regards to its prediction of the turmoil in the republican party

6 months ago all the "pundits' said that they had to go more to the left to survive and now they might actually win a senate seat in taxachuesetts!!!!!!!!

what a difference 6 months can make