Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Your tax dollars at work

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35103622/
    Of each U.S. taxpayer dollar, 42 cents funds US AID's disaster assistance — everything from $5,000 generators to $35 hygiene kits with soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste for a family of five.
    Money going toward U.S. military
    Another 33 cents is going to the U.S. military, paying for security, search and rescue teams, and the Navy's hospital ship USNS Comfort.

Guess having tax monies going to help offset cost is ______[[what please fill the blank...)

...please before I jump to a conclusion ...do you feel we shouldnt use tax payers monies to help...yes we have children starving and social issues..so I understand you to agree that we need to advance programs here too...good now your getting it..social justice starts here and extends to everywhere...

PAPA wrote: "Now don't get me wrong, helping Haiti is wonderful, but look at our own backyard."

This is so great; so I can now count on increased funding o provide equality for all here, including health care, environmental protections, limiting off shore outsourcing of jobs...especially in manufactoring and technology, and poverty reduction programs...great ..this is a new day. See if we al l acted humanely towards each other all these other things would fall into place. As we grew our country then we canhelp others even more...

so we can now count you in as part of the enlightend....gald to have youpapa...knew you would get it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6