Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Reputable Furnace Repair Companies

Greetings--

Does anyone know of a good, trustworthy furnace repair company/individual on the eastside. I'm looking to have my gas forced air until checked out. Not looking for a new furnace, just a check-up.

Thanks!

check your private messages :-)

When I lived on Nottingham near Morang, Mike Kreuger of Kreuger Heating and Air Conditioning did good work for us. I continued to use him even after I moved to Grosse Pointe Woods.

At the time, he was on Morang right across the street from the-store-previously-known-as Pecars, between Nottingham and Somerset, but looking in anywho.com I now find a listing for him on Harper in St. Clair Shores. Might check it out [[link below) and see if it's the same Kreuger who was once on Nottingham - if so I recommend him.

http://anywho.yellowpages.com/info-3...r-Conditioning

While were at it, who would you recommend [[eastside) for a new furnace installation? And who is good at reconfiguring ductwork?
    Last edited by MikeM; January-11-10 at 07:25 PM.

I believe the above Krueger does both repairs and new installations. While I didn't have my furnace replaced, he installed central air conditioning and an electronic air purifier for me in my GPW home.

Hi MikeM--

Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for you. The guy I've been using for years retired and moved. He was an EMS driver and did [[licensed) heating and cooling on the side.

Sorry...

I'd recommend Harry Tuttle. He's a bit unorthodox but gets the job done.

Supreme Heating & Cooling LLC

14641 E Warren Ave
    Detroit, MI 48215
    [[313) 885-2400

A Detroit guy all the way, great staff, complete services, metal fab and installation.

I used Arrow Heating & Cooling in Roseville when I bought a new furnace, they were great.

Accu-Temp
    Heating and Cooling
    Mike Kosmalski
    586 776 2065
    accutemponline.com

a good guy is Jack Totty, have used him several times and never needed a call back. his shop is on Mt. Elliott though he doesn't live in the D.
    Jack knows HVAC inside and out plus he won't sell you something brand new if he can keep your system going safely with used parts.
    Jack's number is 810-343-1150.