Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Dakota Inn tomorrow 5 cent beer!

The Dakota Inn is celebrating tax day, by rolling back the beer prices to 1933, 5 cents a glass of Blatz

I forgot to mention it's from 11 Am till 2 pm, music, food and a good time! See you there!

Where is the Dakota inn?

Dakota Inn/ rathskeller , is on John R north of 6 mile td. It's a beautiful building, excellent german food!

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buzzman0077 View Post
    Where is the Dakota inn?
    The SE corner of John R and Dakota St. [[a few blocks north of 6 Mile).

No, it's up a few blocks from 6 mile td

17324 John R
    313 867 9722

This is a tempting lunch. The Dakota Inn is only about 15 mins from the office, AND the 15th is the monthly payday for us salary folks.

Raptor- come on down! I took tomorrow off and Thursday

Paddy...What time you going the Back is feeling a little better..

Whaler. Meet me at post 57 at 10 am sharp. Limo will be waiting

The problem with nickel beer lunches is they turn into nickel beer afternoons, which, when you have a cool boss, it's not a problem when done in moderation. However, since I spent half of last week home sick with the flu, a nickel beer afternoon is not going to happen

wow! spend 40 cents, and you're at risk of picking up a dwi!

I had the flu for the last few days, and there is nothing that will keep me from catching up with Whaler and PGN after they've hit the sauce for an hour or so...I'll be a little late. Damn, a LIMO, PGN?! That's pretty funny, you ARE serious about this stuff...

Gannon..sounds coool I Gotta be out of ther by 3ish..Pgn..ill try or will meet Ya'All

Gannon- I always use Metro Cars! The same one Django used to go to the airport!

i might show up there...can someone please post a video of the dyes secret handshake!?!?

Lousy work

Any reports on how cool or not cool the afternoon was? I'm a gluton for feeling jealous.

Had a great time as usual. Beer was cold , women were hot!