Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Jack of all trades pimping himself..

My current job isn't cutting it.

I studied fine arts at Eastern, photography was my major, Sculpture and printmaking were minors. While being broke as an artist I studied quite a few other minor electives to pay the bills. I now need to put those to work so I can pay my internet bill, buy my burritos and other demise.

I have experience with metal and wood, I can frame a wall, new stairs, or weld a new security door, railing, and just about any steel project you have. Ive refinished floors, cabinets, and can do just about anything wood. I have plumbing skills and some light electrical. I am also an experienced mover. I know how to move heavy objects safely without damage to your walls or object, I worked as a piano mover for a few years. Due to my size I'm always called by friends to help move them to new diggs for a pizza and beer. Concrete and masonry are not a problem, I have experience in stone, brick walls and chimney work. I once won a snow sculpture contest in Aspen Co. in case you need a car or dinosaur made of snow in your front yard. I do not work with drywall or wall paint but if you need a creative painting job I may be able to help. I love to design and work with current environments. If you need help with planning a new project I'm your man. Very good visually although I am a bit visually impared.

Minor car pepair
    snow shoveling
    lawn mowing

I live on the near Easy side but am in the corridor daily. I prefer to work near both areas

All I can say about prices is that I'm very reasonable.

Just PM me if you need something done.

PS. I do not tutor grammar.

I like the examples of your stonework you show on the Travco thread!

trumbums Guest

I have some gut work to do in an old building in the area. Would you be interested in this type of work? It involves the removal and disposal of a couple walls, quite a bit of antiquated piping and maybe a few steel doors.

My one rule is no deposit. I was once burned by a dirtbag who needed a deposit to start but then never finished the work.

Trumbums, I should add demo to the list of things Im willing to do for $$.

Ill send you a PM.

Default Hi there

Need something done asap if poss. I need snaps taken of a house in William Street, Inkster 48141.

Let me know if you can do this, and a few others after today.

Many thanks