Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Model T Coupe with Brass Radiator

Looking for photos of Model T Coupes!
    There are lots of Model T Coupes around but Very-Very Few Early Model T Coupes with a Brass radiator.These were only built from 1909-1912.Does anyone have a photo of one of these cars in Traffic,at a Ford Dealership or Auto show?
    I have only been able to locate a couple in the past 5 years!
    -Don >>> modelttowncarclub@yahoo.com [[Only 47 built in 1909,187 in 1910,45 in 1911 and 19 in 1912)

I always thought brass-radiator Model T's were built through the 1914 model year.

LodgeDodger Guest

I would check out the Burton Historical Collection.

Also try to contact the Piquette T's--some of them may have information for you. I'm trying to think if there are any brass radiator T's at the TPLEX.

http://www.piquettets.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fury13 View Post
    I always thought brass-radiator Model T's were built through the 1914 model year.
    I believe it was through 1916.

Thanks for the leads,but I have tried trhem already--Don

Default Modle T with Brass Radiator

Hello:

Go to: www.piquettets.org Photos you are looking for are on their home page. Also try other Model T Club web pages.

another Packman? we might know each other!

do you belong to Motor City Packards?

Any chance that Brass Radiator was made at Roberts Brass Works at Fort & Junction?

Default Model T coupe with Brass Radiator

Quote Originally Posted by 56packman View Post
    another Packman? we might know each other!

do you belong to Motor City Packards?
    Yes, I am another Packard man. I've been lurking here for the past several months and noticed name, so I thought I'd modify it a little to suit me.

Motor City Packards? Yes, I am the Director of the Club and you are?

You know me. Belive me, you know me. I organized and led the tour of the historical auto plant sites [[and the Fox theatre) for the 2006 PAC convention--is that enough of a clue?
    Last edited by 56packman; January-07-10 at 12:32 AM.

Hello 56Packman:
    Yes, I was 99% certain it was you, By the way, your presentation at the Fox was one of the most highly commented activities at the 2006 Packard National Meeting. Keep up the good work and Thank You!

Brass Rads were on Model T's till 1916
    Thanks for various photos and leads on photos of T's with Brass Rads,but I am interested in Model T "COUPES Only" and these were only built between 1909-12 after that they had a Black Steel Radiator

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Doninabilene View Post
    Brass Rads were on Model T's till 1916
    Thanks for various photos and leads on photos of T's with Brass Rads,but I am interested in Model T "COUPES Only" and these were only built between 1909-12 after that they had a Black Steel Radiator
    Not to sound dense, but you've been in contact with the Piquette T's?

You might want to try the research library at The Henry Ford [[aka Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village). The Benson Ford Research Center there has a lot of FoMoCo history and images.

LodgeDoger & Guideboat--Have tried both-Don