Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Paging Alfie1a

Default Paging Alfie1a

Allen, you still out there? how was your holidays? It acually snowed here in Arkansas, about an inch. gone now though.

hiya Patrick. been ofline for the past month or so, computer has been uncooperative. Holidays were as good as they could be considering that 2 sisters of mine passed away in 2009.

I hope your holiday season was a merry one.

I bet that snow had all the kids in Arkansas pretty excited, musta been fun. I wish we'd get more snow here cause it's good for my economy.

Thanks for the thought and a belated merry christmas to you and your loved ones.

Hey Allen, Glad to see the reply. Very sorry about your sisters.
    More bad weather here in Arkansas, freezing rain then alittle snow. These folks here don't know how to deal with it. Best to stay off the roads untill it clears up. Well good to hear from you. Take care.