Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    lefty Guest

Default Terror Suspects Priveleged Life , Time To Step Up Profiling?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-1851090.html
    from the article
    With his wealth, privilege and education at one of Britain's leading universities, Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab had the world at his feet – able to choose from a range of futures in which to make his mark on the world.
    Instead, the son of one of Nigeria's most important figures opted to make his impact in a very different way – by detonating 80g of explosives sewn into his underpants, and trying to destroy a passenger jet as it came in to land at Detroit Airport on Christmas Day.
    - the end of the article also said:
    "Al-Qa'ida is finding it difficult to recruit young people," she said. "And, interestingly, the election of Barack Obama is a factor in that, because, whatever you think of him as a president, the fact of him shows young people that there is an alternative to killing yourself. Al-Qa'ida is, however, targeting more highly skilled people."

Am I the only one here who thinks it's time for the spooks [[FBI) in DC to step up profiling people based on more than just warnings or things learned through intelligence? ie: using ethnicity and religion as a factor of who to monitor more closely. I know many people want all to be seen as all the same but......
    Some Christians, Hindus, or whatever religion or not practiced, are terrorists.
    Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.
    So the probability that a terrorist attack will occur from a Muslim is very high. So in my finite wisdom, shouldn't they generally be more closely watched?
    Maybe they are for all I know.

I sincerely hope you are the only one here who believes such racist hogwash.

Quit repeating that bullshit line about most terrorists are muslim too. Gawd, how were you raised?

Retroit Guest

I'd be happy if they'd first start profiling people who have been reported to authorities by THEIR OWN FATHER!!!!!!

letfy's assertion seems to a very uncomfortable reality unless you stretch the definition of terrorist to include those who don't re-cycle their tin cans. Of course, you can always reach back into history and bring up the UniBomber, Charles Manson, Richard Speck, Jesse James, all Postmen or William Quantrill. The Maltic Knights might be a good target along with the whole Crusaders bunch ... except that the Crusades ended in defeat and almost a 1000 year Islamic reign.

However, I believe the current definition of terrorist is one who is "stateless" and acting to further a narrow religious of political viewpoint. In that sense there seems to be an abundance of impassioned folk who self-identify as muslim and terrorist. I might be wrong about this, maybe I've missed a couple hundred impassioned christians blowing themselves up along with a market full of other people.

I would appreciate seeing links.

That's it? A link to a PBS site about the abortion debate? Well, it seems you in fact agree with Lefty that blanket profiling is in your wheelhouse as you seemingly assert that all pro-lifers are terrorists.

I happen to disagree with blanket profiling, but it's comforting to know you are so open minded on the issue.

If you clicked on the link, you would know the site concerns extremist plans for abortion providers. You want some more? Go to http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp. Then come up with another reason to blow it off.

Like I said, glad you agree with Lefty. Sounds like you guys have a lot in common.

Wanna profile? Have a plate of BLTs at the gate and make every passanger eat one. The pissheads and potential bombers will probably refuse and there ya go. Safe trip!

I get it, gnome. You are frightened, this is how you deal. It's okay.

What's a "priveleged" life?

All such profiling should be banned. Deal with people as individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    I get it, gnome. You are frightened, this is how you deal. It's okay.

I'm not frightened, but if I get on a plane and an obviously middle-easterner is also a passenger, I'm gonna watch him like a hawk, and if he lights a match, I'm all over his ass. Betcha Gnome is with me.

In contrast to Ray, I am afraid of terrorists. All colors, stripes and predilections. But beyond terrorists, I'm afraid of my countrymen who get all tied up within their slavish adherence to Political Correctness that they fail to see facts as they are presented. Such silliness results in allowing radicalized Army Majors in walking onto an Army base and killing Americans while shouting Allah Akbar.

I didn't make that up. That is what happened. And why wasn't Major Ali NutJabba identified as Nut? PC to the extreme.

However, what tickles me is ORD's laughingly inconsistent stands on profiling. Shouting at Lefty for racist views when race was never mentioned. ORD is obviously under the incorrect assumption that most Muslims are from the middle east. Not even close but singularly hilarious when applied to the case of the Nigerian CrotchBomber.

Yet, that said, I'd join Ray1936 in lighting up any humaniod who wanted to bomb our plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Wanna profile? Have a plate of BLTs at the gate and make every passanger eat one. The pissheads and potential bombers will probably refuse and there ya go. Safe trip!
    I haven't heard about any vegetarians wanting to blow up planes.

Gnome,

That isn't what happened. That is what the news outlets were allowed to report.

Some who were there KNOW that the weapons that fellow used could NOT inflict the damage some suffered, including having arms blown off their bodies.

There is NO WAY one fellow with hand guns could pin down 500 battle-hardened vets outside.

That was a False Flag Operation designed to be much worse than it actually was, due the stumbling into the camp by regular NON-MP officers who downed the guy and made the distant snipers stop their barrage of fire...since they couldn't continue firing without the patsy walking around giving them cover.

Same with this fellow from Amsterdam. Reports are he was led to the counter at the airport in Holland by a man in a suit who got him somehow past security without a passport. Another False Flag Operation squelched by supernatural means, as far as I see it. It was a setup from the beginning, and some from that flight are telling the whole story.

Even the guy the next day might've been another...designed to make the populace flinch enough to accept another round of freedom elimination. Just look at whatever new rules they 'offer' today. Then ask yourself if you'd EVER acquiesce to such non-sense and intrusion.

Being afraid and reactionary is how 'they' want you to feel. I have faith in One True and Amazing God, Maker of All, who seeks to relate with each and every one of us. I have no fear of death...nor any of the tiny attempts seemingly designed to keep us from enjoying life to the fullest.

Cheers and more this beautiful morning...I'm going to go live a little and enjoy everything I encounter to the fullest.

The perp in question was probably under hypnosis, everyone described him as non-responsive to external stimuli. He was a planted figure, a drone who didn't succeed.

There have been many of these. It seems that the Maker isn't putting up with this sort of evil any longer. Brain-washing is breaking, too, so those who acted within Top Secret protections are remembering what they did while in the service.

Fun times ahead.

WTF is post 16 babbling about?

Posts don't do a thing.

People do.

If you ask nicely, I may explain.

In the past, it has not been worth it to use time and energy on you.

Is today any different?!

Here is a hint, from Gnome's post directly above my comments:

Such silliness results in allowing radicalized Army Majors in walking onto an Army base and killing Americans while shouting Allah Akbar.

I didn't make that up. That is what happened. And why wasn't Major Ali NutJabba identified as Nut? PC to the extreme.

Do you get it now?!

Might be time to lay off the magic brownies.

Or at least go hang out on the grassy knoll with Elvis and E.T.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    but most terrorists are Muslim.
    the most visible are.

still, the VAST majority of terrorist attacks in the US have been by radicalized christians

Just go Meddle somewhere else.

If that is all you've got...

I only spoke because it sounded like someone was going down the path the fear-mongers wanted him to tread.

But everything I mention is from eye-witnesses, and then banned from public dialogue and contrary to the official story. So, it is very likely the real truth.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast