Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    I didn't know that 63 year old men could still be sent home to mother by the court?

Anyway, re: Gaddis - I don't know about attempted murder, but Kwame DID say on those recordings that they were going to take Kym Worthy all the way out, when they got the money. And that was just glossed over in the news.. His explanation of what he really meant was laughable. So no, he didn't attempt anything, but the threat was definitely there.
    What threat are you talking about? Kym Worthy would have pressed charges against him if that was the case. The reason the media glossed over it because there isn't any story. You're talking about a controversial ex-mayor who threatens a prosecutor. If that was the case the news would be all over it because it would get them awards up to the neck.
    Last edited by MCB Lawrence; December-24-09 at 11:24 PM.

Here's hoping the Riddler doesn't pull out his shotgun on the Man In Red tonight. He might be disoriented with his new digs and any surprise visits.

Ok first didn’t Water tell the police one thing and then when it reached the media she change her story ….I think she did cause she still need to be united with Riddle against the Feds. , the judge wants them to stay away from each other which mess up their defense. You know they got to stay in contact to keep their story tight.
    Second the Prosecutor had been asking the judge to lock Kwame up if the threat was real and provable she could jailed him for violating his parole this mean she don’t even thing the threat was a real threat. Now if she tries it after all this she just desperate and you know for a fact that this is personal and political.
    Third Gaddis hears that Kwame is to allegedly have something to do with a woman dyeing and he’s evil Satan himself. Sam Has sex what seem to might be a prostitute in his girlfriend’s bed pulls a gun because she check him on it [[A crime). Oh and I believe there were drugs cause the woman he brought home was arrested for drugs [[WEED). So all this just make him TIRED FRUSTRATED, MISSUNDERSTOOD ANS STILL A GOOD GUY!

Quote Originally Posted by MCB Lawrence View Post
    What threat are you talking about? Kym Worthy would have pressed charges against him if that was the case. The reason the media glossed over it because there isn't any story. You're talking about a controversial ex-mayor who threatens a prosecutor. If that was the case the news would be all over it because it would get them awards up to the neck.
    It was on the news when it first came out. Fox 2 reported it and pointed it out, and then you never heard another word. They played the tapes on the news over and over, yet, after that, not one reporter ever focused on those lines, they all just talked about his plans for their moving. Even the assistant prosecutor asked him in court what did he mean by that statement, and he claimed that he only meant that once they paid the million dollars that Kym Worthy would be out of their lives.

Did you actually hear the tapes yourself? Because it was there, the conversation existed and I heard it myself. Find any source with a link to the actual recording and hear it for yourself.

Now your interpretation of what he meant is debatable, but there's no denying he said: "when we get the loot, we're gonna take her ALL the way out" and Carlita responded with "yeah".

Why its not being talked about is quite mysterious. But I guess the consensus is that there wasn't enough of a clear threat to act upon because it is rather vague to build a case on. But its pretty clear what he meant by that line. Whether or not he actually has the power to do it is uncertain, could have just been him pretending to be tough, but still, don't act like he didn't say it.

Gaddis is wrong about a lot of things about a lot of people, but in this case, she was absolutely correct, it is outrageous that everybody just virtually ignored this little tidbit. It's almost as if they were ordered to pretend it didn't happen.

I think that in light of their multiple failed attempts to convict Kwame on anything substantial, they don't want to come after him for anything else unless its absolutely solid. They already look pretty silly for having done such sloppy work on every other case they tried him on. He's starting to look like Teflon Don and once again I bet money that he'll skate away with nothing new on probation violation either. He's been thumbing his nose at the city of Detroit since he ran for Mayor and even moreso since he was run out of town.

Until and unless they get him on videotape [[not just audio) confessing to the Tamara Green murder or paying money to take out Kym Worthy, or any other real crime, the city of Detroit will continue to be pissed upon and laughed at by Kwame.

Hah. That's a point - stranger things have happened: recall, when that council woman/ lawyer [[I cannot recall her name - she later ran for mayor herself?) claimed he put a bomb in her seat... she would later be one of his biggest supporters during his dethroning! Nuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    I didn't know that 63 year old men could still be sent home to mother by the court?

Anyway, re: Gaddis - I don't know about attempted murder, but Kwame DID say on those recordings that they were going to take Kym Worthy all the way out, when they got the money. And that was just glossed over in the news.. His explanation of what he really meant was laughable. So no, he didn't attempt anything, but the threat was definitely there.

What a mess! If Waters wants to retain some kind of relationship with him for the sake of a case, then why is she photographed putting his stuff in the trash.... is that a media stunt? Is she going out in the ice-rain to retrieve it at some point [[too late the scavangers have already dispatched with the stuff!). Nut, just nuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfDetroit View Post
    Ok first didn’t Water tell the police one thing and then when it reached the media she change her story ….I think she did cause she still need to be united with Riddle against the Feds. , the judge wants them to stay away from each other which mess up their defense. You know they got to stay in contact to keep their story tight.
    Second the Prosecutor had been asking the judge to lock Kwame up if the threat was real and provable she could jailed him for violating his parole this mean she don’t even thing the threat was a real threat. Now if she tries it after all this she just desperate and you know for a fact that this is personal and political.
    Third Gaddis hears that Kwame is to allegedly have something to do with a woman dyeing and he’s evil Satan himself. Sam Has sex what seem to might be a prostitute in his girlfriend’s bed pulls a gun because she check him on it [[A crime). Oh and I believe there were drugs cause the woman he brought home was arrested for drugs [[WEED). So all this just make him TIRED FRUSTRATED, MISSUNDERSTOOD ANS STILL A GOOD GUY!

[quote=Detwa;104134]Did you actually hear the tapes yourself? Because it was there, the conversation existed and I heard it myself. Find any source with a link to the actual recording and hear it for yourself.]

Ok it would help if you did hear it to post it, cause I've been looking for it and in most cases they only have "When we get the loot we can take her all the way out." I don't know what his wife said before or after and I don't know how the conversations got starteor ended... The prosecutor was trying to paint a picture of the man. Besides most people who been in jail or knows the legal process knows your mail is read ,calls and visits are listen to or recorded except for with your laywer.This is common, it's no secert recording like they said, that alone make me doubt the truth in the reporting.......The point is with out all information it is out of context and your bias either way guides you in what to think.
    Last edited by ChildOfDetroit; December-25-09 at 01:13 PM. Reason: wasn't finished

Ok this is related to the last post of mine…. I think Kwame said what he said on purpose just to spark up the talk of it . Which makes him an ass. Also if this was a true threat why haven’t they said anything about conspiracy all it takes for two or more people to plot a crime Him and his wife. They just attacking him using P.R. ,make sure he gets no sympathy. Once again any one with a legal background as small as his know that he was being recorded. You do not have a presumption of privacy in jail, technically you be come property as long as you are there.
    FYI The Riddler was in the same cell as Kwame he never said how great his room was cause it wasn’t………Those are Iso cells for sick, child molesters, suicidal, famous or bad cops[[in which there were a few ).It a place where they can be watched 24/7.…… or so I heard :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    LOL! Whatever happened to no-tell motels? I am almost afraid to ask what PPO means? Is that like an HMO insurance option? "giggles"
    Personal Protection Order.

Detwa I agree with you on the tape of little kk talking about taking KW all the way out when they get the loot. Money must be stashed somewhere IMO. UAE comes to mind. Sounds like he has a plan that Carlita agrees with to do harm to a human being.
    Gaddis was right about KK and her show has exposed many supporters for little kk. I am glad to know about his supporters. Too much came his way too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah. That's a point - stranger things have happened: recall, when that council woman/ lawyer [[I cannot recall her name - she later ran for mayor herself?) claimed he put a bomb in her seat... she would later be one of his biggest supporters during his dethroning! Nuts!
    Actually, the Clowncil member was Sharon McFAIL who accused KK of tryng to electricute her with the power cord of her back massager. She eventually ended up being one of KK's defenders so she's obviusly still part of his posse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2