Hi everyone. Some of you know me, some I’ve met in passing. Right now I’m living on a Tropical Island. It’s not shabby, but I’m out of Detroit until I return from Europe, whenever that might be. In michigan I threw many a show, been in quite a few bands & wrote for many a zine.

In 2006 I ran off to travel the underground circuit and basically stayed on the road off & on for the next 3 years. Just released a book about it, and I hope people check it out [[its a free download). Anyway, please don't haggle me as a spammer, because I'm not making a dime off this. I only wish to circulate it to kindred attitudes…

I've mainly been in Seattle where I worked with various social outreach programs and DIY collectives, some Food Not Bombs & Free Street Therapy for good measure. I'm saving up to run to Europe and travel the freak circuit throughout the EU...

Anyway,below is the PDF link for the new book – tons of crust, grind, metal, industrial & every punk fringe you could imagine. And since I’m sure to be called out on it, do keep in mind that the intro is so ridiculously fu**ing thick on the sarcasm it might as well be molten tar....

Hope to have some interesting discussions with you all...

regards.
--ryan bartek

extreme underground journalism/road book “THE BIG SHINY PRISON”direct download via http://www.mediafire.com/?bxmozxt4jom

feats. Brutal Truth, Millions of Dead Cops, Impaled, DWARVES, Repulsion, Cephalic Carnage, AxCx, Pig Destroyer, Kylesa, Downtown Brown, STALAGGH, & many more.