Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Quick ?

Default Quick ?

How much would I have to make to pay back 916,000 dollars, in three years?

What's the vig?

I may be wrong, but 5,871.79 a week? 146.79 an hour[[8hr day)? I might have to think about a jail sentence.

Lorax Guest

OK, I'll bite- why?

Mr. KK has to pay back 916,000? by 2013. I make, lets say about 45,000 a yr., times that by three 135,000. It would take me 21yrs. to pay back that kind of money. I just think someones going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by bragaboutme View Post
    Mr. KK has to pay back 916,000? by 2013. I make, lets say about 45,000 a yr., times that by three 135,000. It would take me 21yrs. to pay back that kind of money. I just think someones going to jail.
    You're all dreaming - KK will never spend a day in jail, can't you see that by now?
    By the way, the time he spent in a private, climate controlled cell with take-outs from Fishbones and unlimited visitors doesn't quailfy as jail time in my book.

Retroit Guest

$916,000
    divided by $6,000 per month
    equals 152.666 months

divided by 12 months per year
    equals 12.722 years

or 12 years, 9 months

Is four hours quick enough?

Default suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by bragaboutme View Post
    How much would I have to make to pay back 916,000 dollars, in three years?
    The next time you post a question on the forum, please choose a thread title that is more descriptive of the topic under discussion. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thomprod View Post
    The next time you post a question on the forum, please choose a thread title that is more descriptive of the topic under discussion. Thanks.
    Oh, I dunno, his title piqued my curiosity so I ended up here without skipping over. Sometimes oblique stuff works.