Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Next Detroit Charter Commission Meeting

The next Detroit Charter Commission meeting is Tuesday, December 15th at 6pm, 13th Floor Coleman A. Young Municipal Center. Among other things, we'll be discussing the schedule for 2010. This is YOUR Charter Commission.

Pass it on to your friends and family. It's time we stepped up, stood up and spoke up for common sense government in the city of Detroit. Don't tell me you have no opinion, I KNOW you do, I hear you complaining EVERY day, at the gas station, the grocery store [[the few we have), the beauty shop [[got a lot of those), the restaurant [[not so many, oh yeah, right we got McDonald's, Wendy's, etc).

I know you have something to say, ideas about better government, effective government, honest government, and we're ready to listen. Come, say it calmly, respectfully and watch us put YOUR plan into action over the next 3 years. Any plan will require that we ALL work hard to change things [[YES, that means YOU too!!!). So now it's time to step up, man up, quit bitchin' and do your part. You with me, huh? See you there?????

when and where's the next meeting, and what time?