Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Need a driver for a few days

Hi all,
    This is my first post, and will be one of many I hope.

I require a driver to take me round Detroit for a few days, I have to visit 19 properties around the city, at different parts.

I would of course need a set price, and for this not to go up unless agreed.

Having a look over the rest of the posts, if there are other questions, i will ask, will be in Detroit from the 5th of December.

Many thanks
    James

DetroitDad Guest

On a tour or as a chauffeur?

Detroitdad is correct. You didn't provide much info. For example, your car, rental car or the drivers personal vehicle? Also not much advance notice.

I might have been interested but with little info to go on??? No one could quote a fair price without all the facts. Other questions might be residencial or commercial properties? Detroit proper or South Eastern Michigan? Chauffeur, tour guide or body guard?

Welcome to Detroityes. If you have a sincere desire to invest in our community, you will find lots of sound advice on this forum.

I just forwarded this thread to a few buddies who are enjoying unemployment thanks to the recession. They all have nicer, newer cars, clean driving records and time on their hands and no fear of "the city".
    Last edited by CountrySquire; December-04-09 at 10:04 AM.

Daytime, no bodyguard necessary. Nightime, all bets are off. Beware of red light runners and tail gaters who rob people and steal your ride.

jjaba, in the 'hood.