Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Woodward and Washington in Royal Oak

Will someone please tell me what is being built here? Woodward & Washington Ave. in Royal Oak just north of 696. I would say a parking lot for the Zoo, but it appears to be a very fancy lot. I see what look like facades, but then wonder why would a store build right there, too south of downtown. I need an answer for my curious mind. Would be nice if they put a sign up on what it plans to be.

Toolbox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    LMAO! I need to bookmark that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    Thanks for sarcasm, something I hate when used on me, but love when I use it. Annoyed? A little.

Yeah, already did that. But in every combination of "woodward and washington or woodward and washington development", etc. nothing came up. I looked at the Daily Trib, nothing. Royal Oak city govt site, the downtown development site, NOTHING! But thanks! Of course, I might have heard something about this back in June, but I was living in Chitown and didn't put that in my memory bank.

What an awful place for a fitness club.
    Last edited by dtowncitylover; December-04-09 at 05:04 PM.