Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Balduck park continued

Kathleen

I dont have a last name on you. But, I went to Finney. I had two older sisters denise and sue dudal and they are 49 and 52. I am 47. LOL

We use to live on haverhill and e. warren corner house directly behind the bbq village restaurant. In the late 60's early and 70's. Then we moved to ASHLEY around 73 or so. My memory is foggy..

Oh wow, about the funeral of Mrs.Markey. She was mean and did that stuff in front of classmates..YIKES

I knew Mrs. Markey very well, and never thought she was mean??? Maybe she had a bad day or something. But she was always nice to us.

Of course I had her while she was still a substitute teacher at Marquette, before Mrs. Fuhrer [[the 6th grade teacher) got sick and died of cancer, and was replaced by Mrs. Markey for the 2nd half of 6th grade home room.

Her husband was a dentist, and he had a bad heart and died after a long illness back in the 1960's. She went thru a long rough spell [[she had 3 daughters to raise alone).

Back in 1986 she telephoned me after seeing me on a CBC Canada show The Journal, for a special on LEGO toys [[I wrote a book on the subject). She told me how proud she was seeing one of her former students on TV.

I always found her to be a nice warm hearted person.
    Last edited by Gistok; April-23-09 at 11:33 AM.

. I went to a party at your house on Ashley, The house was empty so you must have moved out. Dont know if you were there or not, it was around 76-77. I remember Denise Dudal,

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    . I went to a party at your house on Ashley, The house was empty so you must have moved out. Dont know if you were there or not, it was around 76-77. I remember Denise Dudal,
    LOL... you're 2 1/2 years late to the party [[so to speak)... I don't that she's here anymore... unless she's still lurking...