Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Fanchon Stinger talks to Freep in a 4 minute video

She's talk to 4 and 7 but the Free Press has this 4 minute video of her talking about Jackson, how she's coping and what she went through.

http://freep.com/section/VideoNetwor...01/53522446001

Who?

I like how the cross happens to be visible outside the very large neck of her top.

Quote Originally Posted by jtf1972 View Post
    I like how the cross happens to be visible outside the very large neck of her top.
    Yeah! Especially when she had converted to Islam awhile back.

Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas.

One thing a news reporter isn't supposed to be is gullible. I think she liked riding with high rollers way too much and got starry eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    One thing a news reporter isn't supposed to be is gullible. I think she liked riding with high rollers way too much and got starry eyed.
    Is it just me, or does she come of as one of those mob wives who "never knew her husband was involved in illegal activity"?

Y'all are setting her up for a comeback!

Not here. She has no credibility.