Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Eph's memorabilia question

With Eph's pulling out of downtown, I'm wondering if the user who has ties to [[or owns for all I know) Eph's can tell me what will happen to the memorabilia inside. I'd pay good cash money for that Hudson's poster in there [[if it won't make the move to BoHo).

I guess I missed this, where's Eph's going?

I believe the man you are looking for goes by the name "Hysteric." He is the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    I guess I missed this, where's Eph's going?
    Moving to the Bohemian House.
    Story:
    http://modeldmedia.com/devnews/foransdeluxe111709.aspx

The bohemian house as in Tillman and Butternut? I spent a lot of time in that neighborhood when I worked for Detroit HFH back in 2002. That is a very strange choice of a location. Moving from corktown to downtown to 'TriCentennial Village' is quite an interesting path.

Oh, yes. Look for this to be as successful as any of the other efforts by the Bo House's owner: Solvent in a year, pleased business partners, nobody left holding the bag ...

Thank you, BOD.