Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mista Alan Guest

Default Fanchon Stinger Talks To Diana Lewis On Channel 7 Tonight

I saw a snippet of her interview with Diane Lewis earlier today. She claims she had no part in Mr. Jackson's business nor any connection to the Synagro deal. I recall John Riehl, AFSCME union president, stating that he was surprised at her presence when he was in discussions with Mr. Jackson about the Synagro deal and how it would impact his union members.

Here's a Problem Solver story that links Fanchon Stinger to the Synagro deal. She backed out of the deal and returned money paid to her company by Synagro but she's lying when she says she wasn't part of the Synagro deal.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...t_with_Synagro
    Last edited by eno; December-01-09 at 04:42 PM.

lilpup Guest

Stinger talked with Carmen Harlan, too.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21772474/detail.html

lilpup Guest

Wow, sad. In the Freep video she says he financially wiped her out.

Also Fanckn is going to talk on GMA on Dec 8.

Now she is the poor little woman who was abused. What does she think his wife and kids were thinking? Go away fs.

Chuck_MI Guest

Fanchon Stinger is wasting her time remaining in the Detroit metro area. She needs to go somewhere where nobody knows her. Even if her story is true, she will forever be associated with crooks because of who she kept as company. She was thrown out on her ass for the appearance of impropriety. That's all the viewing public will remember: somebody who betrayed their trust and got caught.

I wonder how Steve Wilson felt about Diana Lewis's "hard hitting" interview with FS? Could the questions be any more cupcake in nature?

If she had done this a year ago, she could have been Councilwoman Stinger.

I feel sorry for Fanchon Stinger that see have lost her job due to conspiracy relationship with Jackson and Synagro. Fox 2 News has a code of conduct to keep journalists within the ethic boundries. Their own personal moralities don't count when they report serious events. Fox 2 along MY TV 20, WXYZ 7, News 4, want to keep their reporters from covering big media companies or they would get them.

Fanchon didn't know Jackson was a dirtbag? She was up to her neck in the corruption. BTW, if she is so broke, how does she afford such nice digs?

Boy, leave it to the Free Press to pat themselves on the back, touting their interview as "her first extensive interview since her reputation and career became casualties of the ... Synagro scandal."

Um...except for the fact that Stinger was talking to everyone except Santa Claus yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by unclefrank View Post
    Fanchon didn't know Jackson was a dirtbag? She was up to her neck in the corruption. BTW, if she is so broke, how does she afford such nice digs?
    Good question, They say she lives in a monster house in Oakland County

Poor little Fanchon, got caught playing in Detroit coruption and now wants us all to feel sorry for her. Too bad.

You take just what you give.

As I stated in another thread, she reminds me of the mafia wives who act as though their husbands could never possibly involved in illegal activities

I saw Jackson on 2 News last night. Probably on their website, I haven't checked. I am amazed and speechless. At least it's better that I try to stay speechless. And besides, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

She took up with a slimy low-life. What does she expect, no ramifications? She went from star TV anchor and partner in a successful Royal Oak restaurant [[with her ex-husband) to criminal consort.

Sorry, I have no sympathy. Like the saying goes, "she made her bed..."

Fanchon Stinger is playing the victim card...she took up with a married man [[by choice) supported his expensive lifestyle....participated in his shady deals...at any point she could have walked away.....I hope it was worth it....quite frankly I don't see what she saw in him.

now FS is playing the abused card. I'm sorry I'm not buying what she's selling. As a man it upsets me when someone throws that out there knowing that women will eat that up since it really does happen a lot. So now you have a well-known person throw that out there with no proof figuring since Jackson is a convicted felon anyway the chances of him doing something of that nature is good.

There are better ways to the jumpstart your career FS

Having watched Jackson talking to Huel Perkins, I was amazed. The guy talks like somebody off the street. Rough, uneducated.
    Presumably Fanchon S. went to college, has some sort of telecommunications degree...
    And she's consorting with this guy?

Her career is DOA around here now.
    No Gardner White commercials for her.

Default 'Is anybody buying this?'

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    . . . she's consorting with this guy?
    The mind reels . . . or boggles, even.

Time blogger Darrell Dawsey is among those saying whoa now.
    Is anybody buying this? . . . She thought Jackson was a "moral, upstanding person" despite the fact that he had a wife and four kids while they were dating? Despite the fact that, even before news of the scandal hit airwaves, there were still countless number of people in the city who knew good and well that Jackson was knee-deep in corruption? She didn't bother to check sources on this one?

. . . The kicker for me was when Stinger claimed, "I would never have imagined that someone would take money and never intend to pay it back." . . . The woman spent years working as an investigative reporter at Fox 2.

Isn't that remark then akin to a veteran homicide cop with years on the job professing utter shock at the idea that someone might actually shoot another person?
    His Dec. 3 post, headlined Was Stinger Really Stung?, is here.

Yeah yeah, read the Time blog, we've discussed how she had to have known what was going on...but what about the culture of mediocrity, locally. Why would a college-educated, well-spoken woman like Fanchon S. consort with a guy who talks like that?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast