Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Mommy, where do Right Wing trolls come from ?

Mommy, where do Right Wing trolls come from ?

And who pays these bootlickers to flood boards with troll posts and to "run the board" every night ?

Right here:

http://advantageconsultants.org/

The trolls on this board - you know who they are and have been - are paid about 25 cents per post. Which is why they idiotically run the board or leave two word posts everywhere.

Here is an actual solicitation for generating fake outrage via comments and forum trolling:

http://mandatemedia.typepad.com/phot...blogattack.jpg

Are the Republicans and right wingers directly participating in the fake propaganda spam that fills weblogs and forums ? YES:

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/GO...blog_0925.html

Bottom line - the entire corporate bootlicking schtick of the right wing is FAKE. Every one of those zombies is a bought and paid for whore with no thoughts or opinions of their own. They are here on marching orders, and they are paid propaganda mercenaries.

WORD.

It's good ol' entrepreneurial capitalism at work. Don't see any problem with it.

On a more serious note, that's the price one pays for free speech. Anyone who's spent enough time on the internet knows that there's a very high noise-to-signal ratio.

Misinformation should be met and countered wherever one finds it, be it from paid bloggers or not, so that innocent third parties not be misled.

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    It's good ol' entrepreneurial capitalism at work. Don't see any problem with it.
    Misinformation should be met and countered wherever one finds it, be it from paid bloggers or not, so that innocent third parties not be misled.
    I dont find those two statements compatible with one another, but yes - my point is that fake information should be outed. Especially if it potentially violates the terms of the board where the activity is taking place.

You know, some people actually do just have differing opinions from you. Without even being paid for it. The Non-Detroit side of the DetroitYes forums is not exactly on the top 10 list of active political discussion boards. It's just you 10 or so people constantly having the same arguments. I really don't think anybody would pay someone to participate in that. 25 cents a post? Sign me up.

Mauser, the first statement was irony/sarcasm. Mybad for not identifying it more clearly.

25 cents a post? I don't think Bats would work that cheap. He trolls just for the love of it.

I dunno Pam, you don't have to buy insurance and petrol for tiny-penis compensation, so you may not realize all the potential motivations.

Plus, I think Love is a concept lost on some...

He definitely loves feeling superior to others.

Astroturf for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    You know, some people actually do just have differing opinions from you.
    That's right. SOMEBODY'S got to balance the idiotic left-wing drivel!

And that's you, I suppose? Wipe the drivel off your chin before you answer...

ccbatson Guest

Totally false [[in my case, at the very least). Sounds like a futile liberal smear attempt to me.

ccbatson Guest

In a similar vein...I still wonder about Godowntv and the person advertising for them over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    You know, some people actually do just have differing opinions from you.
    Even though that is completely irrelevant to the conversation - so what ?

I am saying they are whores for being paid to do it. If you take money to post right wing talking points, you are a whore too.

Pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    Mauser, the first statement was irony/sarcasm. Mybad for not identifying it more clearly.
    gotcha - np

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Totally false [[in my case, at the very least). Sounds like a futile liberal smear attempt to me.
    You mean you're NOT getting paid to run the board every day posting your little nuggets of unrelated silliness? What would your god Ayn Rand say?

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    Even though that is completely irrelevant to the conversation - so what ?

I am saying they are whores for being paid to do it. If you take money to post right wing talking points, you are a whore too.

Pretty simple.
    And I'm saying if you believe people are paid .25 a post to participate on this rarely looked at, except for by a few people, side of this forum, then you seriously lack critical thinking ability.

dfunkycity Guest

Here is a great link to a story of a senator who is a dem/lib and because she is someone that would rather work with people instead of being divisive like liberals usually are, this is what they do to her

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2009/12/0...as-aunt-jemima

and republicans are the ones who are the racists? I think not.

What? No boycott by rev Al and his minions?

And the topic of this thread is where do right wing trolls come from? Cool
    Last edited by dfunkycity; December-02-09 at 07:20 PM.

ccbatson Guest

Not all "payment" is monetary.

Quote Originally Posted by dfunkycity View Post
    And the topic of this thread is where do right wing trolls come from? Cool
    Well, I guess you've answered that question to everyone's satisifaction. [[Cc, you really need to have a talk with The Beaver. He's giving conservatives an even worse image than they already had.)

ccbatson Guest

Elganned...Do you have a point or question there?

Not one you'd get.

Sorry for rattling your chain. You can go back to sleep, now; we promise to wake you when the revolution starts.

ccbatson Guest

LOL...you do that [[pssst, don't look at the teaparties and marches on Washington, they are nothing to worry about).

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Not all "payment" is monetary.
    Ooooooh. now that's interesting. Pray tell, then, how you get compensated?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast