Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default It is that time of the year again...

How the fuck do we 'post to keep peace?

You can start by not using the "f" word....

Stosh Guest

And even better, not posting that pathetic video ever again.

OH NO! Now it's in my head, It's So Cold in the D, how we post to eat peas......

Would say something about swearing in front of women and children, But I won't. Just like I won't mention the word that I "thought" had been buried.

what a mess. we saw this about 6 months ago and my kids were listening until i figured out they were saying the "f" word.............no record deal for them.........what a mess

These guys are like comic book characters. They come across as low class and ignorant. Is this something to be proud of?

It was funny for maybe the 2 minutes it first played on the radio. After that I was surprised people couldn't get over it. They just sounded stupid.

the Comet Bar features this song on their Karoke night.

Izzy, thanx for placing this earworm in my head... I owe you. Plans are being hatched now.

Gnome!

That could be construed as 'intent'...although now some here could be collaborators.

I say let it be.

If it wasn't meant to resonate in your noggin, it would quickly exit.

People ridicule the beauty of this young woman's [[and her friend's ) honesty and the attempt in the dialogue and lexicon she possesses...but she has done something that most never seem to do...be an individual creating freely. She was reaching out after another loss of someone dear to her.

Indeed, it is cold in the D. I have a hint how we can keep peace. [[and peas, for that matter)

Cheers!

Other than some of the nice scenery in the background of the video, I have nothing positive to add to these comments.

oh, and the "n" word too, tsk, tsk, tsk

Fine example of the failed DPS system.