Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default RV stuff - where to buy local?

My parents bought a motorhome this past spring and now I want to give them a Xmas gift. I'm specifically looking for a US map that goes on the outside where you fill in the states travelled and perhaps a spare tire cover that I can get their name on. I'm hoping to shop local but if needed I would buy off the net. Would a RV dealer have such things to purchase?

Camping World on the westbound I-94 Service Drive east of Belleville Road is probably going to be your best bet. There are some other shops around, but without such big inventories. There are several General RV outlets, Wixom, Brownstown, and one near Gibraltar Trade Center east. Feister in Westland is another. Where are you located?

Thanks gaz. I checked out camping world's website and found what I was looking for. I also found the same thing on the A&S RV website in Auburn Hills and General RV's website but they were double the price of Camping World! I live in Pontiac but travel for work, in fact I drive right by the Camping World store every few weeks.

Oh, I was trying to think of A&S, I have shopped there. They don't have near as much stuff as Camping World though. They are pretty good for service.