Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

This should probably be a non-news story, but the way Tiger is handling it has been very poor. His agents are giving him bad advice. Now he will not even appear at his own golf tourney next week. Something smells.

I think he's handling it poorly, because he is may be guilty of adultery and listening to his agents. Now there are 2 lies, and maybe more to come.He may lose lots of money, if an adulterer. Let's wait an see. I'm not convicting him, but if there is nothing to hide, why hide anything?

I think Tiger has found his balls, in a bad lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    I think Tiger has found his balls, in a bad lie.
    He always has been a poor driver.

Let's see if he can iron out this one.

He just might whiff, this one

This is got to be killing Tiger, all of this pub spinning out of control. This from a man who is known to fire caddies for talking too much to the media

It's starting to sound as if he should have kept his putter in the bag.

Today he admits "transgressions". Looks like he DID put his putter in the bag.

Now tiger falls too. The world is coming to an end.

Like Chris Rock said " A man is only as faithful as his options"

Default Well, it didn't take long for these to come out

Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife.

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Ping just offered Tiger Woods' wife an endorsement contract pushing her own set of drivers. They'll be named Elin Woods…”the clubs you can beat Tiger with.”

Tiger is now in trouble with his sponsor Gillette because he said that “this was the closest shave I have had yet.”

Tiger crashed his car because he was in a rush to move on to the second hole.

It’s not often that Tiger Woods starts out with a bad drive, hits a water hazard, and ends up in the trees.

It’s the first time Tiger’s driven less then 250 yards.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. Apparently he couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

And the one that had me laughing out loud...

News travels fast. The Chinese are already making a movie about Tiger Woods’ crash. They are calling it “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.”

His wife was asked how many swings did she take at him. "I can't remember. Give me a five."

Finally, Tiger makes a public appearence

Today his web site states he will take a leave of absence from golf for an undetermined length of time.

I always dreamed of having a life where all I did was screw around and play golf. Oh, well.

Default Tiger Toast

I'll have another slice, please

I have absolutely no sympathy for the idiot... he said he was taking time off to be with his family and work things out and now he's playing like shit. Looks good on him. Maybe he should have worked on getting the family stable and then worry about his golf game. I think he can afford to take a year off.

EDIT: Didn't initially see the date.

I guess someone decided it would be a good idea to bump an old worn out thread.
    Last edited by 313WX; August-08-10 at 08:21 PM.