Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Interior Decorators

Anyone have good experience with interior decorators that they would like to share. Looking for recommendations for help decorating my new home.

Would like to work with many items that I have, limited budget.

oh geez claire, i 've never had one, quite frankly, because i didn't want to pay for it . a few years back, one of my sisters had one come in, and she really didn't do any better than what my sister could do. have you scoped out any websites for ideas?

claire, Maof is right of course, but I do know some people in that practise that trade in Birmingham. An sort of objective clearinghouse for those people is the Troy Design Center off of Maple road east of Coolidge.

I once had a neighbor who simply found a room setting she liked... I think it was an ad for Englanders and she bought the room. She said that ad agencies hire the best designers to work on the ads, so why shouldn't she steal their hard work. Kinda smart.