Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Stick It in Detroit Movie.

www.stickitindetroit.com

Not sure if this had been covered, but there should be some support from the members on this forum. Local movie with locals in charge of it. Support.

DC48080 Guest

Sure, why not?

1: Come up with a story that would sell and that an audience will want to see.
    2: Write a script.
    3: Pitch it to investors who could bankroll it or finance it yourself.
    4: Hire a cast.
    5: Hire a film crew and scout out locations.
    6: Contract with theatres to show it.

What's stopping you?

Looks like a string of slapstick gags. Could be fun.

Not this piece of crap again.

wow - websites like that are why I hate Flash.

Default Stick It In Detroit

I stumbled on this thread and I had to leave a comment. I actually went to go see this film when it was in theaters a couple weeks ago, against my will, my girlfriend is a friend of the make-up person who worked on it. Anyway, it was unbelievably funny, I would go as far as to say it was much funnier than The Hangover. I seriously laughed my ass off from start to finish even the credits had me pissing my pants. I will be amazed if this film doesn't get picked up and get a major release. It's definitely rough around the edges but it's seriously funnier than 99.9% of the crap that comes out of Hollywood.

This looks Funny.