Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Whiter Prince of Motor City?

It seems like the premise of this pilot could play especially well in these times... Any ideas about what's up with the story of the Hamilton Motors scion and his adulterous mother, Ms. Green Card herself?

come on... where are all the hollywood insiders???

Sorry, I'm outta' that loop.

regarding the frantic but worthy inquiry about the location of the feds, i was impressed by mama jackson's recall in assuaging and giving hope to those of us poor folk who are decidedly out of the loop...

what does mama jackson say to this thread? inquiring minds want to know! does anybody have jack bender's phone number? will andie macdowell be in town anytime soon to apply for a greencard?

the silence is defeaning!

thought i would try again. who's got info???

I'm not sure what you're asking. But, IIRC the show was not picked up by ABC.

Thanks Original. I guess that's what I figured, but was wondering if anybody knew why, or if the pilot had in fact gotten to the point of being screened. It seemed like potentially a good story, and especially now since the national attention on Detroit and auto industry...

Everyone who has a TV pilot to pitch will be in Las Vegas this January for the NATPE Expo.

[[NATPE = National Association of Television Program Executives. The expo is 72 hrs. of non-stop pitching to every TV network you can think of and then some.)

My company just wrapped production on a home improvement show. We'll be at NATPE as well for that show plus two other concepts. I'm sure I'll bump into the Prince of the Motor City guys at some point. If I hear anything, I'll post it.