Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Recommendations for hall to host school dance

I've been designated as the point man for a high school dance in February. Our principal doesn't want to hold it at our school, so we're looking for someplace respectable, yet affordable. Do any of you know any halls in Detroit that would fit the bill? Our school is centrally located, so we're not really limited geographically. We would need space for 300-400 students. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Default Don Bosco Hall Community Resource Center

Assuming your school is in Detroit, DBH CRC 19321 W Chicago & Westwood
    Teen friendly center they just hosted a Teen Masquerade Party.

Retroit Guest

ziggyselbin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eastsidechris View Post
    I've been designated as the point man for a high school dance in February. Our principal doesn't want to hold it at our school, so we're looking for someplace respectable, yet affordable. Do any of you know any halls in Detroit that would fit the bill? Our school is centrally located, so we're not really limited geographically. We would need space for 300-400 students. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Either or both of the masonic ballrooms

We hold our dances and other events at Karas House on Plymouth Road and Telegraph in Redford. It's not exactly Detroit [[but close enough). They give us a really great price and tey are easy to work with in the planning.

Thanks for the tips...I'll definitely look into those places!

Lol, this is like watching my life in reverse. This planner went to school at what is now Don Bosco and next to Karas House.

I'd check the Roosertail. You're eastside!