Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Another Murdoch gaffe...

Looks like they are fabricating "news" coverage again. This time with their token dingbat. Running year-old footage claiming it's live. What is their connection with this Palin person? Man is that even happening?

""It happened again Wednesday, when host Gregg Jarrett, introducing a segment on Happening Now, described the "huge crowds" that were turning out to greet Sarah Palin on the promotional tour for her book, Going Rogue. "These are some of the pictures just coming into us," Jarrett said as images of Palin surrounded by throngs of supporters flashed across the screen.

While Palin may indeed be drawing big crowds, it didn't take long for liberal watchdog blogs like Think Progress and Media Matters to point out that the masses Jarrett touted on Happening Now had nothing to do with Palin's book; the footage was from a 2008 campaign rally. Called on the switcheroo, Fox blamed it on a "production error" and issued an on-air apology.

The whole thing might have gone unnoticed had it not been for an eerily similar incident last week in a much more prominent venue, Sean Hannity's primetime show. In this case, the crowd Hannity was hyping was the one that gathered to attend a rally against the healthcare bill on November 5. The footage he showed, however, was from the much larger Sept. 12 "tea parties." In that case, it was The Daily Show that blew the whistle, forcing Hannity to apologize on the following day's show.""

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/11/...ndly-mistakes/

A "Production error"? If they have 18 month old video laying around the booth or that simply stays cued up, that must be one cluster F to work in. This was no accident, just part of the zombie food they feed their blank-eyed stooges on a daily basis 24/7.

Good catch, Sstash.

This is yet another sign that their world is simply coming undone.

I've seen multiple silly errors on the part of the powers-that-be, they are getting really sloppy.

I believe that means they are desperate, too.

They know they're losing their grip...on whatever hold on power they previously had.

ccbatson Guest

I suspect that, like McCain over Romney, the liberal media may be staring to turn in favor of Palin perceiving her to be a weak nominee to go up against Obama in 12.

I'm not surprised you blindly ignore your trusted news source's blatant manipulation of footage to further their evil agenda.

ccbatson Guest

I did not ignore it..I said it was a bad mistake.

Ah, but the question remains, will you continue to blindly believe what they preach, and think of it as the gospel truth?

ccbatson Guest

I believe what merits believing...manipulated material does not...strong ideas supported by compelling arguments and/or evidence do. Same policy that I have always used, for all sources.