Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Funny..I think it a compliment...she is very bright and aware.
    So is a deer in the headlights but I don't think that qualifies the animal to be anything more that what it is. Same principle. Out of her league. As you are.

Kaaaaaa------Ching

Lorax Guest

Funny..I think it a compliment...she is very bright and aware.
    And Carrie Prejean is a nuclear physicist.

Now I really know you're not a doctor!

Saracuda was caught pressing the buttons in an elevator and looking for gum.

I guess all you need is a pretty face and a trick pelvis and you're home free.

and her "bus" tour -- no such thing. private jets. what a phony idiot

You yourself just acknowledged that I do have a grasp on the content that allowed me to point out the reference and prevail on that particular point [[Palin and looting).
    You obviously didn't have a grasp on the content, or you would realize that you "prevailed" on a misunderstanding of the point. I said the country would be looted, not that Palin herself would do the looting. And I later explained the reference.

So "prevail" away... arguing the wrong point may be the only way you can win.

ccbatson Guest

Lorax...there are numerous well thought out assertions made by Sarah Palin to point to. Is she perfect? Is she the smartest? Heck no....Is anyone? Is Obama? [[HECK NO).

Lorax Guest

There isn't one assertion [[laughing here) that Saracuda could put forth that would be worth a tinker's damn.

And don't even dare to compare Obama and Palin- one is a constitutional law scholar, Harvard Law Review persident, teacher, senator, United States president, and Nobel Prize winner.

The other is a college dropout who took 7 years to get her four year "journalism" degree from Backwardass U, 1/2 term gubbener of Alaska, vindictive hatchet faced, purile middle manager and loathed mayor of podunk Wasilla Alaska, fairy tale worshipping trog who shoots coyotes from helicopters. And has never written a book in her life, including "Going Rouge."

LOL!!!

Only Lorax would say: "And don't even dare to compare Obama and Palin- one is a constitutional law scholar, Harvard Law Review persident, teacher, senator, United States president, and Nobel Prize winner".
    Criminal law attorneys often get paid to protect criminals. Being a "constitutional law scholar" and defending the Constitution do not have to be consistent either. I am not questioning the President's knowledge of the Constitution but rather his observation of it.

What action earned him the Nobel Peace Prize by the way? Was it bombing Pakistani weddings by accident or increasing our Afghanistan troop level from 36,000 when he became President to the 100,000 he is projecting? You're right though about Palin not having accomplished such measures of peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    There isn't one assertion [[laughing here) that Saracuda could put forth that would be worth a tinker's damn.

And don't even dare to compare Obama and Palin- one is a constitutional law scholar, Harvard Law Review persident, teacher, senator, United States president, and Nobel Prize winner.

The other is a college dropout who took 7 years to get her four year "journalism" degree from Backwardass U, 1/2 term gubbener of Alaska, vindictive hatchet faced, purile middle manager and loathed mayor of podunk Wasilla Alaska, fairy tale worshipping trog who shoots coyotes from helicopters. And has never written a book in her life, including "Going Rouge."

LOL!!!
    Give me a break. I'm not a Palin fan by the way, but your description is a joke. Sure it's easy to criticize her, but I love how you make sure to not criticize Obama in any way. You fail to mantion that he was elected President not by any achievement of his own, but by media hype, he was given the Nobel Prize for doing......get this...... nothing but not being George Bush, and he was a senator that really didn't serve. If you're going to throw all the negatives out about one person you have to throw some negatives at the other.

All politicions are liars.

Lorax Guest

Look, folks, I'm not defending Obama in any way, he's not my candidate, as I have mentioned ten thousand times. It's his record of achievement that cannot in ANY WAY be compared to Saracuda's.

I would say the same for any well-educated, accomplished Rehtuglican as well- insert the name of your choosing.

Simply responding to another's compare/contrast of Obama and Palin.

You right wingers can never escape the black/white, either/or box you love to put everyone else in except yourselves. LOL!!

The girl has way too much baggage at this point.
    If the Republicans were smart, they would be looking elsewhere for talent.
    It's going to take some time, so they need to get looking now rather than later.

Palin is a punching bag for the media, they would tear her apart
    Obama wouldn't need to do much to discredit her in the next election,
    because the media will feed on her like wolves on a lamb

Simply put, she can't win against Obama.

Lorax Guest

Palin couldn't win against Paris Hilton, much less Obama.

The Rethuglicans are wasting so much energy and time on propping up losers like Dick Cheney, Sara Palin, and Mike Huckabee. Which is great, and keeps them in the woods indefinitely, and creates a sideshow worthy of any three-ring circus.

I know how attractive the idea is for Rehtuglicans to create their own Manchurian Candidate- but they had that in Bush, and that was a disaster of monolithic proportions soon not to be repeated by any party.

Keeping your lead candidate high on Xanax, or so dumb and preoccupied probably isn't going to work in the short term.

I have no answers for them other than to drop the religious nutsacks and air of elitism pervasive in all things conservative and they may have a chance to win back higher office in 20 years or so.

there are numerous well thought out assertions made by Sarah Palin to point to.
    examples, please.

this will be funny

I'm on the edge of my seat for that list as well, I'd even settle for one item.

With the voters in the US., I wouldn't be terribly shocked if she was elected.

dfunkycity Guest

God you liberals really hate tis woman huh?

Funny thing is this so called hated that has been manufactured by the liberal media and their money handlers has been beaten into the dead brains of the legions of liberals across the world.

Whats funnier is, is that you have no real reason to hate her and I'm sure some of you even question your allegiance to the left for the simple fact that you don't know why but, you blindly follow and the not knowing why is killing you inside.

Imagine if Lou Dobbs actually runs and wins? How many of you would hurl yourselves from the top of the rencen ?
    It might be easier fr you to just move to Windsor like you guys always promise but never fulfill.
    sad
    Last edited by dfunkycity; December-02-09 at 07:55 PM.

Lorax Guest

Batts? Hello?

Still waiting for those examples of Saracuda having a cogent thought-

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dfunkycity View Post
    God you liberals really hate tis woman huh?

Funny thing is this so called hated that has been manufactured by the liberal media and their money handlers has been beaten into the dead brains of the legions of liberals across the world.

Whats funnier is, is that you have no real reason to hate her and I'm sure some of you even question your allegiance to the left for the simple fact that you don't know why but, you blindly follow and the not knowing why is killing you inside.
    You're so lost it's not even funny, really.

There is no "liberal media" if there was, we'd have a push to nationalize the banks as should have been done last January, and health care would have been rammed through as a single payer system with a simple majority, also know as reconciliation.

We don't hate Palin, we're just so continually amazed at the social retardation shown by her followers who foam at the mouth when she starts winking at them.

She's a dum dum, nothing more. Uneducated, backward, 12th century religious views [[any religious views are a problem in my view) and people on the Reich love stepping up and paying good money to listen to her talk about her babies and lying about what she's ignorant of.

Please, keep her in the spotlight, by all means. It just solidifies the fact that she appeals to the dwindling group of Christofascists, racists, bigots, homophobes, anti-semites, and the ever present Uncle Fester crowd.

dfunkycity Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    You're so lost it's not even funny, really.

There is no "liberal media" if there was, we'd have a push to nationalize the banks as should have been done last January, and health care would have been rammed through as a single payer system with a simple majority, also know as reconciliation.

We don't hate Palin, we're just so continually amazed at the social retardation shown by her followers who foam at the mouth when she starts winking at them.

She's a dum dum, nothing more. Uneducated, backward, 12th century religious views [[any religious views are a problem in my view) and people on the Reich love stepping up and paying good money to listen to her talk about her babies and lying about what she's ignorant of.

Please, keep her in the spotlight, by all means. It just solidifies the fact that she appeals to the dwindling group of Christofascists, racists, bigots, homophobes, anti-semites, and the ever present Uncle Fester crowd.

No, I am not lost. Being lost lays strictly in the liberal mind.

My problem with this whole Palin thing is that liberals and their lions share of the media empire started trashing her the moment it was announced she was McCain's running mate.

None of you knew a damn thing about her period. Yet, you continued to try and destroy her and her family without any sort of conscious and you continue to do so.

Its a sad sad tale to tell being a liberal. It really is.

You call her dumb but yet with all the diplomas purchased by the Messiah he is a total bumbling buffoon who has no inclination of how this world works and yet all of you blindly follow him singing his praises.
    And you have the nerve to talk about Bush? A man that not only sang praises to Obama but has remained absolutely silent regarding Obama while Obama runs the world talking shit about Bush and worse, America.
    Yea, you can keep that idiot in charge. At least until 2012.

liberal hypocrisy is what fuels my anger and nothing else.
    Last edited by dfunkycity; December-02-09 at 08:21 PM.

Lorax Guest

Well, likewise, fascist right wing bullshit fuels my anger just as much.

Palin is dumb, anyone who isn't dumb can recongize it. Her family is something she chose to drag into the spotlight, no one else.

And there is no liberal media. All media is owned by rich, white, Rethuglican men who are all fascists.

Obama was never my candidate, which the Reich can't seem to seperate liberals from Obama. Obama is NO liberal, he's about as conservative as it gets. A big disappointment to us all.

Anyone who would choose Palin as a running mate is also dumb, or being handled by higher powers, such as McShame was. He had nothing to do with choosing Palin, she was chosen for him. The wealth interests like Richard Mellon Scaife amongst others chose her.

And quit talking stupid shit about Obama "buying" his diplomas. He and his wife only paid off their student loans when he ran for the senate. He is eminently more qualified for any number of jobs than Saracuda, and trying to compare the bona fides is ridiculous.

ccbatson Guest

Please explain what [[in its' full context), other than the media smearing and spinning, makes you think she is dumb?

Lorax Guest

She keeps confusing Iran and Iraq.

She thinks Africa is a nation, not a continent.

She couldn't think of a single periodical or newspaper she's ever read when asked by Katie Couric.

She was unfamiliar with "The Bush Doctrine" when asked by fellow fascist Charles Gibson if she agreed with it, though spoke out on issues related to pre-emptive war, apparently not knowing the current president's stance on it.

She allows the Rev. Muthee, admitted Kenyan witchdoctor to "lay hands" on her to drive out demons [[watch the film). Anyone serious about higher office is dumb to allow this.

She is dumb to say Obama was "hanging around with terrorists"

She was dumb not to stop rally attendees from shouting for Obama's death.

She was dumb to accept the nomination, knowing she's uneducated and unqualified.

She's our Evita Peron

ccbatson Guest

Last first:

1. your false assertion.
    2. false premise.
    3. No evidence that she did that or had intent to endorse it.
    4. He was [[and maybe is).
    5. Faith is not a characteristic of intelligence.
    6. Spin by generated the false label, why would she be familiar with it?
    7. Nervous, or a momentary lapse....like Obama saying we have 57 states.
    8. Same as 7...like Obama saying surgeons get paid an immediate 40K to perform an amputation [[try 600 dollars).
    9. Never heard her do that.

That is all you have [[nothing)?

Still haven't seen any list of cogent thoughts she's expressed, Cc.
    Maybe you should answer that question before asking for anyone else's opinion.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast