Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

if she is the best the republicans can throw into a "serious" debate on politics, God help us...I find it amousing they are using the same defense of her popularity as their attacks on Obama being a "rock star"...

she has confused Iraq and Iran many times [[on faux news..they tried to save her in their interview and she still didn't get it)...she is basking in her own glory...if the right is so desperate to regain control of the country put forth a real conservative...put forth a real patriot that will not follow the neocon bible and engage in self centered activities of self destruction and deception. we just barely survived eight years of a daddy complex. Yet, all the right wants to do is find some one who can barely act compassionately and appeals to the lowest common denominator of the once great republican party.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    So why are you, and so many other libs, spending so much time talking about one possible candidate that you would not like to see winning?
    Because that's the title of the thread...duh! Outside of this forum I don't giver her a thought, other than the minor irritation one feels when one hears some bit of non-news such as Tom Cruise's latest doing or what Lady Ga Ga was wearing on the red carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
    if she is the best the republicans can throw into a "serious" debate on politics, God help us...
    On the contrary, gibran; if she's the best the Republicans can produce, then God is helping us all.

So why are you, and so many other libs, spending so much time talking about one possible candidate that you would not like to see winning? What about Romney, Pawlenty, Santorum, etc?
    yeah, duh -- it's the topic of the discussion.

Romney, Pawlenty, Santorum? that's the best the republicans have to offer? I would be very happy with any of them or Palin as the repub candidate in 2012.

Santorum... tee hee...

www.spreadingsantorum.com/

[[Oh, CC's gonna have a field day with that one. It'll be so, so easy to attack the stupid, perverted libs!!)

ccbatson Guest

Keep on laughing Rb...until the day after the 2012 elections.

Diehard....Should I be surprised at you?

Keep on laughing Rb...until the day after the 2012 elections.

Diehard....Should I be surprised at you?
    Don't know... I can't help giggling about it, even if it is a potty joke. Santorum. Tee-hee! Keep trying, but you'll never take away my sense of humor.
    On a more serious note, woudn't you question the presidential prospects of someone who's so extreme and has pissed off so many people that THAT site comes up on top of a google search of his name? Seriously, google "Santorum" *giggle* and check out the top result.

Lorax Guest

Santorum??

LOL!!!

This would be GREAT! Bring him on.

Let's see, I think we have something in the file.....

Oh, yes, there's that little matter of bringing home the dead fetus to introduce it to the kids, making sure each kid held it, traumatizing them for life, taking family photos, praying over it, and then mysteriously disposing of it.

Then, let's see here.... Oh, yes, there's that little speech equating homosexuality with man-on-dog sex. Real winner there!

Let's see.......there's more... later.
    Last edited by Lorax; December-23-09 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    Santorum??

LOL!!!

This would be GREAT! Bring him on.

Let's see, I think we have something in the file.....

Oh, yes, there's that little matter of bringing home the dead fetus to introduce it to the kids, making sure each kid held it, traumatizing them for life, taking family photos, praying over it, and then mysteriously dipsposing of it.

Then, let's see here.... Oh, yes, there's that little speech equating homosexuality with man-on-dog sex. Real winner there!

Let's see.......there's more... later.
    Yes. There's more, such as the first site that comes up when you google "Santorum." *teeeheeee*
    I suspect that the CCs of the world don't have any sense of humor, or any understanding why that definition of "santorum" came around... but perhaps when someone gets elected to an important national office, and decides that it's a number-one national priority to push his Puritanical views of s-e-x [[shhhh... don't say that word!) on the nation, well, he might get what's coming to him. Santorum. Heehee... hooo...
    Oh, those Republicans...

Lorax Guest

Naturally.

No doubt we're going to see a great variety of socially retarded views on sexuality coming from the Repressed Right.

Santorum, having his name turned into a verb is most delightful, and oddly appropriate, rather like when the word "pork" became a verb.

We're in for a litany of "Jesus" this, and "values" that, and vilifying people viewed as easy targets, whether it's gays, women, blacks, liberals, etc.

Saracuda will be another one to watch, I call her the Latter Day Anita Bryant, which I've coined on other blogs as the latest addition to the Palin Circus.

ccbatson Guest

That is the platform on which liberals intend to run? That some conservatives are prude? Good luck with that strategy.

Lorax Guest

LOL!!!!

Some are prudes?

Pretty much all of them, but it goes way beyond prudishness. More like a deep seated pathology that needs professional help.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9