Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Fact Check: Conservatives Have Lied!

Seems folks on the right have been lying about Gitmo Detainees, hummm, go figure!!!

http://m.www.yahoo.com/_ylt=At5kDPw2...ers_fact_check

ccbatson Guest

Once again Yahoo conflates opinion to alleging fact and then argues that these are not facts...weak.

The thread title makes it sound like this is something new. It's not. Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them covers it well.

You lie!! Liar liar

Saying "conservatives lie" is like saying "water is wet".

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Once again Yahoo conflates opinion to alleging fact and then argues that these are not facts...weak.
    This from the person who thinks youtube is a credible source for information.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    This from the person who thinks youtube is a credible source for information.
    Not to mention, one who thinks that every word out of Glen Beck's mouth should be considered on par with those of Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John...

Quote Originally Posted by d.mcc View Post
    Not to mention, one who thinks that every word out of Glen Beck's mouth should be considered on par with those of Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John...
    hey, i think so too, but in a totally different way...

ccbatson Guest

Horrible attempt to dodge...what does it matter where the undoctored video of the people in question saying the things I pointed out comes from?

Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by d.mcc View Post

Hmmmmm.... I've never heard of the Book of Glen. What version is that one in?

It's Chapter Five in the Gospel According To Rand. You can pick up a copy at your local Church of the Objectivist.

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    It's Chapter Five in the Gospel According To Rand. You can pick up a copy at your local Church of the Objectivist.

LMBAO @ that one....

Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Horrible attempt to dodge...what does it matter where the undoctored video of the people in question saying the things I pointed out comes from?

Checkmate.
    I already posted a link on another thread where your beloved Fox shows fake footage, what more proof do you need?

I accept your defeat.

ccbatson Guest

We were not talking about Fox...we were talking about the footage that I linked to of Obama and JFK on you tube. Are you alleging that it was altered footage? If not...you lost before you opened your mouth and shoved your foot in.