Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default A few Tigers Opening Day Photos

Had a great time down at Comerica Park.... and you can't beat a 15-2 victory!

Detroit Stock Photos

2. Default

I was there too - weather was great! Game was great! Beer tasted great!

We had everything - Tigers Premium Baseball to a floating 'thing'.. see link below..

I took a bunch of pics, they're here

Nice pics!

I found myself in one of them. Hah

4. Default

I excluded myself from all.... where were ya? were ya inflated?

Some people will hate me for it, but Comerica Park is really starting to grow on me. Even if it's a bit of an over the top amusement park.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Some people will hate me for it, but Comerica Park is really starting to grow on me. Even if it's a bit of an over the top amusement park.
    You know, any ballpark that has such great views from any seat [[at least that I've been in - and I think I have sat in every section at least once) will grow on you. In comparison to other sporting venues, I'd rank Comerica as one of the best - Detroit should be proud.

And the atmosphere last Friday will make anyplace grow on you. Granted, Monday, at 37 degrees up by the scoreboard wasn't too memorable...

If we can get the consistent quality on the field that we see around it, I for one will be very happy.